Quote from: Carnage on November 14, 2021, 02:24:43 AM
Quote from: open face surgery on November 13, 2021, 10:03:29 PMI wonder was it set up

The most pointless question I've heard since my ex asked me "do you want me to suck your cock?", a good 6 years ago.

What did you tell him?

Heeheee

Quote from: Carnage on November 14, 2021, 02:24:43 AM
Quote from: open face surgery on November 13, 2021, 10:03:29 PMI wonder was it set up

The most pointless question I've heard since my ex asked me "do you want me to suck your cock?", a good 6 years ago.

Because you're a eunuch?

It's a reasonable question. This band are supporting Tool on their European tour next year so not as small as they should be playing covers. Just all seems mental to me.

If it was all a set up, and I think Carnage is angling towards "It was obviously all set up", then "the band" almost instantly disowning the act and placing all blame on the singer alone was part of the set up. Which is also totally conceivable. Could also have been some lug shouting obscenities at the singer from the crowd and she decided to full on call his bluff. This happens a lot. I even witnessed it at a Susanne Sundfor gig of all places.

Of course it was set up. Poorly conceived publicity stunt, inevitable backlash, fake contrition. People are talking about them, job done.

Terrible music too, and her patter would give Robbbbbbb Flynn a run for his money in the cringeworthy department.

But they're a covers band. Why would they bother? It's too ridiculous. Know your place. You're a shitty gimmick based covers band. Already too much that they are supporting Tool.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on November 14, 2021, 01:18:20 PM
If it was all a set up, and I think Carnage is angling towards "It was obviously all set up", then "the band" almost instantly disowning the act and placing all blame on the singer alone was part of the set up. Which is also totally conceivable. Could also have been some lug shouting obscenities at the singer from the crowd and she decided to full on call his bluff. This happens a lot. I even witnessed it at a Susanne Sundfor gig of all places.

Susanne Sundfor pissed on a fan at a gig? That would've been a far more chilled out experience.  :laugh: :laugh: I think he gets up and into position to quickly and easily for it to be a randomer.

PISS poor band get publicity for pissing.

Viva la music industry 2021. Boring.

Quote from: open face surgery on November 14, 2021, 04:20:35 PM
Susanne Sundfor pissed on a fan at a gig? That would've been a far more chilled out experience.  :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:  :abbath:

Quote from: Carnage on November 14, 2021, 02:49:12 PM
Of course it was set up. Poorly conceived publicity stunt, inevitable backlash, fake contrition. People are talking about them, job done.

Terrible music too, and her patter would give Robbbbbbb Flynn a run for his money in the cringeworthy department.

Poorly conceived? It was definitely well executed anyway. She didn't miss a line and didn't waste a drop! Over half a million views too.

I wouldn't describe the music as "terrible", the performance seems decent enough. The sound quality on the video I've seen is shit but. Not sure what "patter" you're referring to, she called yer man out at the start and then thanked everybody at the end of the song. That's hardly cringeworthy, let alone Rob Flynn levels.

You seem awfully triggered by this.

Quote from: open face surgery on November 14, 2021, 04:20:35 PM
Susanne Sundfor pissed on a fan at a gig? That would've been a far more chilled out experience.  :laugh: :laugh: I think he gets up and into position to quickly and easily for it to be a randomer.

He had a heads up. 24 seconds into this video, she announces that she's going to drink a lot of water and close the set by pissing in yer mans mouth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_i-A-5jJ8s

Quote from: Eoin McLove on November 13, 2021, 11:39:51 PM
A quick Googling informs me that they are effectively a ukulele orchestra with brass. The cutting edge of creativity for people born without ears! They need all the help they can get  :laugh:

Not sure what googling you were doing but there are no ukes in this band. Thankfully.

My point wasn't that they ARE a ukulele orchestra,  rather that they are effectively doing the same shit gimmick only using brass instead of ukes. The kind of crap your non-music listening friends would think you'd love.  The same heads who would suggest you should do death metal covers of Britney Spears  :-[