Don't worry, the lead singer is a woman so its not some gay shit.

Looking forward to live shows, eh?

I'd post a link to the video, but that would probably get me in trouble...just go to twitter etc

It may well be the best pseudo-sexual encounter that man has ever had without coughing up for it. Though he may have coughed up after. In any case though, I mean, under different circumstances...

He must have got a good view of her fanny before...

That's bizarre as fuck. I wonder was it set up? What are the odds you'd just find some lunatic that is willing to be pissed on on stage, outside of a Bizarre Uproar type gig? She's a fuckin babe though.

Seeing that photo certainly puts a different complexion on the story  :-*

Ureathra of tha Boomerang
Revulva
Wee it now
Born of a Soaken Man
Cam(el toe) Like a Bomb

Great youtube comment:

"In a world where so many artists resort to cheap gimmickry to garner attention, it's nice to see a lady just piss in someone's mouth."

A quick Googling informs me that they are effectively a ukulele orchestra with brass. The cutting edge of creativity for people born without ears! They need all the help they can get  :laugh:

Quote from: open face surgery on November 13, 2021, 10:03:29 PMI wonder was it set up

The most pointless question I've heard since my ex asked me "do you want me to suck your cock?", a good 6 years ago.