These will be printed in very limited quantities and only available from Invictus Productions so act fast if you want one! Artwork by Vatra i Sumpor, design & layout by Heresie Studio.

L I N K : https://invictusproductions.net/shop/necromaniac-morbid-metal-t-shirt/?fbclid=IwAR1bGFyxdJ04UlA7h34n9R8CYkMVYDpd3pIDlZTQ1H15hQeS7--ayIHFsg8

M O R B I D - M E T A L - T O - T H E - D E A T H

Quote from: 04325613 on October 29, 2021, 12:42:27 PM

more decent shit https://invictusproductions666.bandcamp.com/album/after-winter-comes-war

This sounds great. A lot of war metal sounds ferocious but is hard to stick with in the long run and it can be so noisy, but this sounds riff heavy.

Had a blast of the whole thing and it's savage. Real Vorum vibe to some of it.

Don't think D's releasing it himself, but just saw he has copies of Decomposed's The Funeral Obsession on vinyl, plus a DLP collection of demo stuff. Had I not already done this month's purchases yesterday, I would have jumped on a copy of TFO.

The Decomposed vinyl is out on Me Saco Un Ojo records I think. Closest thing we'll get to seeing 'Hope Finally Died' on LP I'd say.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on November 13, 2021, 06:37:50 AM

This sounds great. A lot of war metal sounds ferocious but is hard to stick with in the long run and it can be so noisy, but this sounds riff heavy.

I dunno where youre getting war metal from.  Anyway, full this is streaming:

https://www.nocleansinging.com/2021/11/25/an-ncs-ep-premiere-and-a-review-abhorration-after-winter-comes-war/?fbclid=IwAR2VUwXt8Ug9EAW9YwbnG7n7IQeJkrTQp-zcnwWwdRrToSTonHuHGxtS8do

That was my initial response; thrashy war metal with catchy songwriting. I'll give the full thing a spin later.

Just death metal to these ears. Great stuff whatever we wanna call it.

Yeah. Gonna fire in an order on payday for a few recent Invictus tapes.

O U T - N O W ! ! !

INVICTUS PRODUCTIONS is proud to reissue the debut demo of the UK's NECROMANIAC, Morbid Metal, on cassette tape format.

Formed in 2011, London's Necromaniac at last emerged from the slime of time eternal in 2015 with the five-song Morbid Metal demo. With members possessing a wealth of underground experience spanning the last couple decades - not to mention that those members hail from such countries as Spain, Greece, Poland, and most recently Sweden, altogether adding a more exotic flavor elusive to most UK bands - it's not surprising that the band's first recording was such a firestorm of ancient energy. Very much "old" but very much far from trite "retro" posturing, Morbid Metal was - and still is - everything its title promises, whipping forth a fury faintly/variously reminiscent of classic Nifelheim, Germany's Poison, Hungary's Tormentor, Root, and Invictus alumni Vomitor. Hideous, haunting, and most definitely fucking METAL!

As such, Necromaniac will be delivering their debut album through Invictus in the coming year, and this new edition of Morbid Metal serves as a (re)introduction to their sinister ways.

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

(Press release courtesy of Nathan T. Birk).

M O R B I D - M E T A L - T O - T H E - D E A T H