Fuck yeah Malokarpatan, had Stridzie dni on the headphones a while back while out walking and it turned into a full on puffed out chest march. Man music  :abbath:
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

This Tempter's Sacrament ep is a fuckin beast. Even on my shitty tape player it sounds immense.

Just have to mention how friggin great Invictus are, ordered the Lvcifyre - The Broken Seal LP from them., arrived here in Cork in 2 days. Dark Decends were looking for scandalous postage.  :abbath:

Yeah, often times I've had my stuff arrive the following day in Waterford.

I dunno lads. I heard that Invictus guy is a transphobe.  Is it safe to buy his records?  :(

Very taken with the new Lunar Mantra EP!
https://lunarmantra.bandcamp.com/album/psychosomatika

Annoyingly though, I don't remember seeing them at The Fires of Samhain. Perhaps they were on early and I arrived late (rather than too many cans)?

That Tempter's Sacrament demo is a fucking ripper, can't get enough.

Need to give the Lunar Mantra ep a lash.

That Transilvania album doesn't seem to get much word, which is strange as it's quite cool.

#24 October 21, 2021, 07:05:41 PM Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 07:09:15 PM by sadistik fornicator
COMING SOON!!!

NECROMANIAC "MORBID METAL" CASSETTE REISSUE ON INVICTUS PRODUCTIONS. NEW MERCH WILL ALSO BE AVAILABLE.

M O R B I D   M E T A L   T O   T H E   D E A T H

#25 October 24, 2021, 05:06:30 PM Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 01:04:08 AM by sadistik fornicator

Following the recent news that we are reissuing the "Morbid Metal" demo on Invictus Productions, we're pleased to announce that we will also be working with the Irish label on our forthcoming debut full-length album. Rehearsals are ongoing for a 2022 recording but given the current state of vinyl production we cannot specify a release date yet. In the meantime check out the "Morbid Metal" demo and the "Subterranean Death Rising" 7" EP released by Iron Pegasus Records.

M O R B I D  -  M E T A L  -  T O  -  T H E  -  D E A T H

Necromaniac "Morbid Metal" cassette reissue out on November 26th MMXXI via Invictus Productions.

Pre-orders now available:
Webshop: invictusproductions.net/shop/necromanic-morbid-metal-cassette/
Bandcamp: invictusproductions666.bandcamp.com/album/morbid-metal?from=embed

M O R B I D - M E T A L - T O - T H E - D E A T H

We got it with the first post, man.

Quote from: open face surgery on October 28, 2021, 10:55:42 PM
We got it with the first post, man.

The first post didn't have a release date or any pre-order links. There is a method to the madness.