The Beatings Will Continue (Until Morale Improves)

I've only noticed that they released this track a couple of weeks ago. New album Persona Non Grata out in November.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJlXDRNOEdo

Sounds like something off of Tempo of the Damned, which is fine by me cos that album is a fucking banger! Yes please.

New track, "clickbait":

https://youtu.be/A0TuqQo_wGI

I'm loving Zetro's vocals. Not bad for 57 hi!

Not sure about the vocals, sounds like he's sitting on the jacks try to squeeze out a shit. As for 57 the lyrics are bloody childish.

Zetro's a shit singer. They've always had terrible vocals, Dukes was the least shit but still poor. A band that's always been held back by their vocals.

Yeah, with you on that one Carnage. Never clicked with Exodus for that reason. Was it Exodus did some shitty cartoon video for their last album? Or was that Obituary?

#5 September 19, 2021, 01:13:56 AM Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 01:18:27 AM by Carnage
Obituary, and it was awful.

I'm absolutely in the minority for this, but I can't listen to Bonded By Blood, the vocals are fucking shit. The rerecorded version with Dukes is the only version I'll listen to.

Quote from: Carnage on September 19, 2021, 12:30:32 AM
Zetro's a shit singer. They've always had terrible vocals, Dukes was the least shit but still poor. A band that's always been held back by their vocals.

I disagree. I don't have any problems with any of the vocals in Exodus, Zetro's being my favourite.

Those tracks are decent enough, nothing out of the ordinary but reckon they'd sound great live

Quote from: Carnage on September 19, 2021, 01:13:56 AM
Obituary, and it was awful.

I'm absolutely in the minority for this, but I can't listen to Bonded By Blood, the vocals are fucking shit. The rerecorded version with Dukes is the only version I'll listen to.

'Bonded By Blood' was Paul Baloff on vocals wasn't it? Different voice entirely and a bit better, slightly unhinged but better.

Baloff, yeah. Absolutely unlistenable caterwauling.

For the record...
I've no issues with any of their vocalists!
I was just having a chuckle of Carnage's posts.

Quote from: Carnage on September 20, 2021, 09:57:02 PM
Baloff, yeah. Absolutely unlistenable caterwauling.

Bizarre thing to say, but I'd expect it from those strange people who hate Sean Killian's vocals. :laugh:

Those blessed with functioning hearing, you mean?  ;)