https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRrSwWbjnlo

There is absolutely no excusing that artwork but the tune is cool and will no doubt work better in the context of the album. In comparison to Qrixkuor and Antediluvian, it sounds pedestrian but my interest is piqued.

I was listening to this album this weekend and its grown on me a lot, reminds me of Bestial Warlust with a war metal vibe going

I pulled the trigger and ordered the album, couldn't resist a listen. Musically very impressive the same however cannot be said for the art work!

Priced the LP from Dark descends in the US, and while I was at it I added two other LPs to the cart, decided not to buy when the postage was $80 for 3x LPs. Pure rip off.

Quote from: Necr0rceN on October 03, 2021, 07:41:57 PM
Priced the LP from Dark descends in the US, and while I was at it I added two other LPs to the cart, decided not to buy when the postage was $80 for 3x LPs. Pure rip off.

Think invictus have it on there site

Yes, I got it from Invictus. Great album, one of the best of the year so far. There are a lot of catchy riffs in there along with the usual madness. Big step up from these guys. Good year for UK death metal by all accounts.

There's something very Whisper Supremacy (in moments) about this, which I wouldn't have expected, but is definitely a good thing. I tried many times with Sun Eater, never came round to it. Must give it another whirl. Great production on this.