The classic lineup from the first few Arch Enemy albums is doing a run of shows next year in Japan, only playing the early material. Hopefully it's just the start of a bigger tour, absolutely love to see that especially over the current shit they're peddling these days

Is this an Arch Enemy thing or a completely different band? I saw Arch Enemy were getting a load of shit yesterday over photography copyright, so I wonder if there will be any fallout over this.

It's the same band from the Burning Bridges album, so it is mostly the current Arch Enemy lineup but with both Amott brothers and Liivia singing

I'd probably go and see this, if I lived in Japan  :laugh: Black Earth, Burning Bridges and Stigmata are all pretty decent.

Those early albums were decent alright.

I'd like to see that, didn't realise Liiva was still involved in metal.

They've been doing those shows in Japan for  a while now with a full show released in 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R85vWgH7Rys

Would have loved to have seen that. Amazing compared to the pish AE are releasing recently.

Wonder why they're only doing these in Japan? Would've thought this would go down well over here