Watching footage of Rebirth from Oration earlier this year that's up on YouTube.  I was glad to have caught them live last year especially now as they won't be gigging any more.  On one hand it's a shame but on the other hand it makes that gig all the more special. 

I had Tabernaculum on yesterday for the first time in a while and it's one hell of a record.  It's dense and massive but so memorable.  Hopefully there is something new in the works and it won't be another decade before it materializes.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on December 22, 2018, 06:22:18 PM
Watching footage of Rebirth from Oration earlier this year that's up on YouTube.  I was glad to have caught them live last year especially now as they won't be gigging any more.  On one hand it's a shame but on the other hand it makes that gig all the more special.

That's unfortunate but understandable. Recreating that type of music live must be very difficult.

Tabernaculum took me a while to get my head around but there are certainly some great songs on it - The First Born of the Dead is my favourite by far. Still have to explore their back catalogue. 

The demo has been released on vinyl by Oration. It is cool and worth a listen to see how much the band has grown in complexity since.  The split with Slidhr is absolutely essential for both bands' contributions.

Vinyl arrived during the week.  Haven't had a chance to spin it yet but out looks the business,  and that's half the battle.  No lyrics included which is a bummer,  but sure...

Tabernaculum on now.  What a record.