Ah come on, lads. How is there not a pun thread going on the recent Ellefson revelations? I've seen plenty but expect you all to amuse me with some more.

If you don't know what I'm talking about then just search it but be warned....you'll want to burn your eyes out afterwards.
www.dme-promotions.com
www.facebook.com/dmepromotions
www.instagram.com/dmepromotions
www.twitter.com/dmepromotions

Countdown to Ejaculation?

What's the craic? The last thing I heard about him was that he was a pastor or something?

Holy Wank... The Cumming Is Due
A Pull Me Wand
So Far So Good So Close

Quote from: Eoin McLove on May 11, 2021, 11:57:51 AM
What's the craic? The last thing I heard about him was that he was a pastor or something?
He's been accused of having a wank on video to an underage girl on the other end. Turns out she was legal from the start, and that it was her who initiated the whole thing.

A non-story, really.

Drilling is my business....

Ah the old Skype wank. Many a hero has fallen prey.

Paedophillia sells...but who's buying?

Youth in Asia

Risk

God! just got a glimpse there!,horrific! :laugh:

The ultimate danger wank,he should have known better,once your face is in the footage your fooked!

#11 May 11, 2021, 12:56:05 PM Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 01:04:08 PM by Circlepit
When you say caught a glimpse what are we talking about? Him with his wand in hand strumming away or the texts that he sent?
He was on the Into The Nekrosphere podcast last week. Looking back I did feel like he was wanking on that too. I have nothing to base this on but I have no proof he wasn’t tugging  either.

99 ways to wank
Foreskin o my teeth
Wanking is my business...

So is this the Dawn he's been patrolling then??

Have Cock, Will Travel.

Foreskin O' My Sheath
A Shoot Le Monde
Secretia
Washing Jocks Is Next