Is shine down not the prick who gets the crowd to separate down the middle so he can run up and down?
And nobody twatted him?

Quote from: G-Force on November 19, 2021, 03:05:00 PM
Shinedown & Tempt have been added to the bill.  Seriously underwhelmed.

Are Airbourne still on the bill?

Just below Shine down unfortunately. Was hoping to skip shine down entirely.

Quote from: G-Force on November 19, 2021, 03:05:00 PM
Shinedown & Tempt have been added to the bill.  Seriously underwhelmed.

I was hoping Tempt was short for within temptation!! Obviously not. All day in spoons it is then!!

Quote from: Kunt 4 Life on October 03, 2021, 12:40:38 PM
Your sse arena ticket from 2018 that took place?
Naw the one for June 2020 or something. Might have also been Belsonic.

Apparently it automatically refunded.

New extra European dates as well as North American dates. Seems they're combining the legacy of the beast show with the new album for the tour.

QuoteIron Maiden manager Rod Smallwood says that the existing Legacy of the Beast Tour stage production will be tweaked to include a spectacular new 'Senjutsu' world, and there will be songs from the album added to the setlist.

https://planetradio.co.uk/planet-rock/news/rock-news/iron-maiden-tour-2022/

Unless they're also adding "To Tame A Land" and "Alexander the Great" into the set list, Ill be giving this a miss.

Agreed, struggling to drum up any interest in this. who the fuck needs to hear the trooper and 2 mins to midnight for the 8 thousand time

Quote from: Neuromancer on December 02, 2021, 07:54:35 PM
QuoteIron Maiden manager Rod Smallwood says that the existing Legacy of the Beast Tour stage production will be tweaked to include a spectacular new 'Senjutsu' world, and there will be songs from the album added to the setlist.

Unless they're also adding "To Tame A Land" and "Alexander the Great" into the set list, Ill be giving this a miss.

Now you know there's more chance of reaching the moon by trampoline than them songs being played.
Although to be fair, to tame a land ain't great

QuoteNow you know there's more chance of reaching the moon by trampoline than them songs being played.

Aye, short of a miracle, there's no chance i'll be at this.

Quote from: Neuromancer on January 11, 2022, 02:35:27 PM
QuoteNow you know there's more chance of reaching the moon by trampoline than them songs being played.

Aye, short of a miracle, there's no chance i'll be at this.

I know,  it'd be a hard chore going to see an amazing show by one of the biggest metal bands on the planet for around £60, after hardly seeing any gigs in 2 years. If nothing else for a proper all day session   :abbath:

New album 4 months later continues to engage me. Some really good stuff here. Fair play to them.  A 3/5 album this far into a career is an achievement.

Quote from: Kunt 4 Life on December 03, 2021, 05:40:17 PM
Quote from: Neuromancer on December 02, 2021, 07:54:35 PM

Now you know there's more chance of reaching the moon by trampoline than them songs being played.

Have seen people voice their dislike for To Tame a Land before. Only a casual Maiden fan but I think it's a class song.

Yeah I like it too. Wouldn't care to see it live though. Anyway what your man is asking for above were rarely if ever played when those albums were toured so unlikely to be played now.