Quote from: keeper of kalessin on June 16, 2022, 09:15:48 AM
Quote from: warhead on June 16, 2022, 12:12:20 AM
Were there any hoodies available? If there were, how much were they asking for them?
Hoodies were 80 pound... saucy enough but they where nice... little eddie head for the zipper pull etc.

Jesus fucking christ on a bike!!!!!!
I'm going to their gig in Paris and knew they are expensive.....being expensive, I thought the bloody cunts might ask for 80 Euro. But they want 80 Pounds.....
I really don't need a new Maiden hoodie, but my daughter might ask for one :-/

Quote from: warhead on June 16, 2022, 02:46:13 PM
Were there any hoodies available? If there were, how much were they asking for them?
Hoodies were 80 pound... saucy enough but they where nice... little eddie head for the zipper pull etc.

I'm going to their gig in Paris and knew they are expensive.....being expensive, I thought the bloody cunts might ask for 80 Euro. But they want 80 Pounds.....

Get one from EMP online for half the price and pretend u got it at gig

Quote from: Blitzer666 on June 16, 2022, 09:26:14 PM
Quote from: warhead on June 16, 2022, 02:46:13 PM

Get one from EMP online for half the price and pretend u got it at gig

Heh, it is a brilliant idea actually, but I could have went away with something like that when she was 6, but not any more :-)

How much were drinks inside in Ormeau Park as a matter of interest? And what was available? Gonna be there on Friday for Liam Gallagher (I know, I know!).

Wasn't buying alcohol but a sausage supper with a bottle of Fanta cost me 11 quid

Quote from: Bogmetaller on June 18, 2022, 08:25:39 AM
How much were drinks inside in Ormeau Park as a matter of interest? And what was available? Gonna be there on Friday for Liam Gallagher (I know, I know!).

£6 for Tennents or magners, £3.50 for a 500ml bottle of coke I think. We had a few hip flasks with us.
But seriously, who actually enjoys Tennents?