Nightwish, Amorphis, Turmion Kätilöt - 3Arena, November 2021.

https://3arena.ie/artist/nightwish/3166

Be interesting to see if this happens.

vinterland

• View Profile
Jurys booked in City Centre for €85 with free cancellation. Saw both in Wembley December 2015 so wouldn't say no to a repeat performance even if I'm mainly going for Amorphis. I imagine quite a few will head along for the novelty factor. Should be out of the woods by then.

ldj

• View Profile
Would have never guessed they could play the 3arena to be honest.

Paul keohane

• View Profile
Would have never guessed they could play the 3arena to be honest.
I said the exact same thing when it was first announced,i know Nightwish are big in Europe,but never struck me as a band big enough here to play the 3 Arena.

Kunt 4 Life

• View Profile
If it goes ahead people will be gagging for a gig and go to anything.

Western Viking

• View Profile
Got tickets for this when they came out, always had a soft spot for Nightwish and the fact that Amorphis were supporting made it a no brainer, I know they are really big in the rest of Europe but I cant see them drawing a huge crowd here if it even goes ahead.

vinterland

• View Profile
They put on a great show in Wembley and I was really taken aback by how many had travelled from the European mainland to see them. Saw them ten years previous to that gig in the Corner Hotel, Richmond, Melbourne as part of the Once Tour, a venue which comfortable held a few hundred. A microcosm of how a band reached stratospheric heights within a decade. Still prefer the Tarja era to anything they've released since.

Got tickets for this when they came out, always had a soft spot for Nightwish and the fact that Amorphis were supporting made it a no brainer, I know they are really big in the rest of Europe but I cant see them drawing a huge crowd here if it even goes ahead.

StoutAndAle

• View Profile
I said the exact same thing when it was first announced,i know Nightwish are big in Europe,but never struck me as a band big enough here to play the 3 Arena.

Same here. I wonder is it something to do with social distancing measures?

Paul keohane

• View Profile

Same here. I wonder is it something to do with social distancing measures?
Id say all these gigs are being book with potential for full capacity.I dont think bands would bother touring if theres limited capacity at venues.