Didnt see a thread but he might be looking at jail time if convicted ?

https://www.gofundme.com/f/ordo-blasfemia?utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link_all&utm_source=customer
Nearly 8k raised and he's not exactly short a few bob judging by his networth stats online..

I see Brian Slagel donated £200....

Almost 4 grand raised since last night. I'm not a major Behemoth fan but they were deadly when they played Limerick. I'm glad he's taking a case. I'm not entirely sure about a GoFundMe but that's another story. He comes across very well spoken in his video but then naffs it up at the end with his "Hail Satan". That's grand in-character but a greying fella in his sitting room?

Quote from: Emphyrio on February 25, 2021, 09:12:32 AM
Almost 4 grand raised since last night. I'm not a major Behemoth fan but they were deadly when they played Limerick. I'm glad he's taking a case. I'm not entirely sure about a GoFundMe but that's another story. He comes across very well spoken in his video but then naffs it up at the end with his "Hail Satan". That's grand in-character but a greying fella in his sitting room?
In fairness, God did try to shoot him down with cancer.  :laugh: :abbath:

Dead Can Dance have come out in support of him and against the Polish system. That's surprising from a group who've been conspicuously apolitical and silent on most non-musical issues.

Ya, that's a strange endorsement for them to make and the only vaguely interesting aspect to this. Nergal comes across as a fuckin spa so this just falls in line. Lock him up ta fuck. His leather skirt should attract plenty of attention in prison.

Ah fuck off. He's grand. Good band.

The Polish Roman catholic church are an even bigger shower of cunts than our crowd. Fucking scumbags.
Priests there openly blamed the children they abused and raped for said abuse and rape, claiming Satan had made the children tempt the priest, the sick fucks.
There's two Polish lads in Dublin there with a band called " Paedophile Priests", fucking ripping DM band.
Anyway, all the lyrics of their first album, (not sure about the second album), are quotes from Polish priests and bishops on the subject of child abuse.
Demented stuff alltogether.
Id put them up here If I had a clue how to, but I don't.
look them up at your own leisure to see the kind of cunts your dealing with.

Don't think I'm right about "Paedophile Priests" lyrics above. Think its one song off the second album. I'm getting mixed up with something else.
Doesn't matter, the point is the Polish church are a pack of cunts.

"Paedophile  Priests" are a class outfit anyway, well worth a listen.

Talking to a Polish mate and was informed that Nergal is one of the wealthiest celebrities in Poland. His online net worth is $13m. Even if that is grossly overestimated, he's worth a few million. He can absolutely go fuck himself, the spoofer.

Quote from: open face surgery on February 27, 2021, 04:08:41 PM
Talking to a Polish mate and was informed that Nergal is one of the wealthiest celebrities in Poland. His online net worth is $13m. Even if that is grossly overestimated, he's worth a few million. He can absolutely go fuck himself, the spoofer.
Yeah I found it a bit cheeky a guy with that amount of money in his bank looking for a handout for legal costs.
Still if people want to give him money for it off with them.
28K raised so far and rising.

Paedophile Priests - Lol

Remember being at a barbecue years ago before a wedding and my daft American cousin stood up in front of assembled families and asked the question - What do you call a paedophile?,
his answer... Father.
I nearly choked most people just wanted the ground to open.

I remember listening to a band years ago called Paedophile Scoutmaster. Wonder if they're still going?

:laugh: jaysus, stick me down for a t-shirt if they are, totally rock that one around Spar
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes