The new album Royal Destroyer is out next month, they just released a video from it.

https://youtu.be/NaheX0Uv4IE

Fairly tame by their normal standards.

This is the most different song on the album by a long shot. The rest of it is much more what you'd expect from them. Its very strong.... if you liked Cobra you'll like this one... "Beyond the Frail" is one to watch out for - it sounds like its straight off  Deathrace... great stuff.

Quote from: Floss on February 21, 2021, 02:07:48 PM
This is the most different song on the album by a long shot. The rest of it is much more what you'd expect from them. Its very strong.... if you liked Cobra you'll like this one... "Beyond the Frail" is one to watch out for - it sounds like its straight off  Deathrace... great stuff.

Somehow I managed to miss the Motordeath video being released last month. Yep, much more like it.
Really looking forward to this.

Really enjoying this.

Beyond the Frail being a great shout above!

Strong album alright... maybe a bit overly long (& we sail on isnt my favorite) but otherwise its very high energy stuff

Solid album doesn't over stay it's welcome for me but then it's only my second spin. Let the Hammering Begin! rips.

They're back.

From Crown of Thorns, out next month.

Will have to give it a listen,always had a soft spot for  them.Death Race king is up there with the best!

Nothing wrong with it but it's not my bag. One thing that irritated the fuck out of me though was the editing on the video. I know they are going for a frenetic, chaotic effect, but the cuts are so short it gives you no time at all to see what the musicians are doing. It's so fucking annoying. Clearly the editor hasn't a fucking clue about musicianship because the edits are completely random. I can't remember who it was now but I remember watching live footage of a band and every time one guitarist did a solo the edit would be of everyone else in the band. Then when the solo spot jumps to the other guitarist he's nowhere to be seen while the camera focuses on everyone else! Maddening shit.

Another song...

Not listened to anything they did after Possessed 13.