https://stargazeraustralia.bandcamp.com/album/psychic-secretions

First album from these lads in 7 years. Only throwing it on now but I'm sure there's a few others here that may be into hearing this.

Loved A Merging. Listening here, sounds great.

There's a lot of good stuff coming out of Austria nowadays. Has been since 1889 actually...

Forgot about this release love A Merging... the only other physical release I have which in my opinion is equally as good is A Great Work of Ages.

Picked this up a few weeks ago, great stuff.  Never heard  of these Australians before coming across a suggestion on bandcamp. Seems I should check out earlier stuff as well then, sound.

Can't wait to hear this in full. Incredible band. Not one weak release in the whole back catalogue. One of those bands where all the associated projects are also unreal, Martire, Mournful Congregation, Johnny Touch etc

Quote from: Snare on February 20, 2021, 12:39:23 PM
Picked this up a few weeks ago, great stuff.  Never heard  of these Australians before coming across a suggestion on bandcamp. Seems I should check out earlier stuff as well then, sound.

A Merging is a brilliant listen. The bass playing so inventive. Shades of Steve Di Giorgio Death, touches of Cynic, Atheist. Strangely enough the band they most remind me of at times are our own Hexxed.

Class tune this..

https://youtu.be/qIZBFirdkoQ

Yeah that Damon Good is responsible for some champion stuff. Been waiting on this.

Started this this morning but didn't get far. I've had Voidceremony on a few times yesterday and again this morning so that is currently hitting the spot.

Quote from: open face surgery on February 22, 2021, 12:15:42 PM
Started this this morning but didn't get far. I've had Voidceremony on a few times yesterday and again this morning so that is currently hitting the spot.

The album is a thing of beauty, those bass lines lovely stuff!

Bandcamp Friday tmro, think it's time I ventured into the earlier recordings.

The Scream that Tore the Sky is a whopper.