Any plans for an LP or just CD for now?

No LP plans for the current launch schedule.
We would like to though, and we will be looking into vinyl editions for both Abhainn and Dair down the line.

Quote from: Slaughterday on April 09, 2021, 06:10:07 PM

Quote from: Lamhfhada on April 06, 2021, 02:58:21 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVyXf1uaYaY

Last Single before the album release on April 16th
Here is an tSláine track 7

Enjoy!

That's great. Bang of Enslaved off it again. The good Enslaved though, not the shit stuff from the last decade or so. I take it back about the vocal mix too. I was wrong.

Cheers boy!

The second single of Abhainn, An Bhearú, is now available on all streaming websites.
Spotify link below:
https://open.spotify.com/album/6AGe4nBbjkjsMFCYZQcU7B?si=Do6c07YeQCSfzysloRTzmw

Quote from: Lámhairgead on April 09, 2021, 06:25:52 PM
We would like to though, and we will be looking into vinyl editions for both Abhainn and Dair down the line.

Both records on LP (and a bonus 10" with the demo) would be very welcome around these parts. When do you hope to have your CDs to sell?

These parts being anywhere between Ireland and Oz I take it! Yeah vinyl would definitely be the business.

I got a message from the label last week to say CD production wasn't ready yet due to Covid affecting the pressing plant. No update yet but looking forward to having access to my bandcamp purchase from tomorrow anyway 😀

Quote from: Snare on April 15, 2021, 08:06:11 AM
These parts being anywhere between Ireland and Oz I take it! Yeah vinyl would definitely be the business.

I'm a movable target these days  8)

Quote from: Snare on April 15, 2021, 08:06:11 AM

I got a message from the label last week to say CD production wasn't ready yet due to Covid affecting the pressing plant. No update yet but looking forward to having access to my bandcamp purchase from tomorrow anyway 😀
You wont be disappointed mr snare, the album is really really good.

Go hiontach ar fad, tá súil agam go bainfidh mé taitneamh as an ceol seo.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on April 14, 2021, 08:45:09 PM
Quote from: Lámhairgead on April 09, 2021, 06:25:52 PM

Both records on LP (and a bonus 10" with the demo) would be very welcome around these parts. When do you hope to have your CDs to sell?

We haven't put an exact date on it yet as we also need to get the CDs!
It will be mid May anyway Andy I'd say before we have them in the digifiles and ready to go.
We will put up a Bandcamp pre-order for them whenever we get some clarity on delivery.

Quote from: Don Gately on April 15, 2021, 01:31:10 PM
Go hiontach ar fad, tá súil agam go bainfidh mé taitneamh as an ceol seo.

Ar fheabhas! Tá súil againn ag an am ceanna haha

Theres a bang of 'good' Enslaved alright,really strong tracks,shaping up to be one of the best Irish releases in a long time.

#57 April 16, 2021, 10:45:29 AM Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 10:58:31 AM by Snare
Woohoo, it's all online now, track 1 just setting the tone at the source of the river :abbath:

Edit: not working on bandcamp for me now 😢 Everything else working fine, so not sure if there's some temporary issue after releasing the preorder?

Quote from: Snare on April 16, 2021, 10:45:29 AM
Edit: not working on bandcamp for me now 😢 Everything else working fine, so not sure if there's some temporary issue after releasing the preorder?

Ye broke the internet today - Bandcamp shut itself down and rebooted at 11am and working fine since thankfully.  Ball on!

That song 'Banda' is incredible!
Shaping up to be album of the year.