From their upcoming album which I'm surprised there isn't a thread on (or is there?).

And they appear to have gone almost goth in their sound.

https://youtu.be/46Kpo7-QzFo

Pretty sure there was talk of it somewhere on here before Xmas. I was uncertain at first but actually really like it and think it could work well in the context of the album. Will reserve judgement.

Yep, Alexander von Meilenwald isn't anything if he isn't varied in his musical tastes.
I'd say this album will follow on in the vein of Exuvia (2017)......
Jaysus lads, hard to believe that Blood Vaults is 8 years old already,
I'm really looking forward to this new one {The Thule Grimoires} at the start of next month.
Must put a pre-order in actually.

Another tune up now as well.  Not as Type O as the first and again I enjoyed it but not blown away but I'm still intrigued. Near wrote them off after that Takitum EP but was silenced by Exuvia so again will give the whole thing a lash when it's released.

Quote from: open face surgery on January 07, 2021, 04:25:27 PM
Another tune up now as well.  Not as Type O as the first and again I enjoyed it but not blown away but I'm still intrigued. Near wrote them off after that Takitum EP but was silenced by Exuvia so again will give the whole thing a lash when it's released.
Yup, I like it too. Both new tunes hitting the spot...

https://youtu.be/4-m2_YtMHEw

Both songs sound great, pulled the trigger on the LP pre-order this morning

Had a listen last night off YouTube, sounds great but it will need plenty of listens to fully digest, loads of twists and turns as to be expected.

Liking this a lot. Another top quality product from Alexander von Meilenwald an Co...

Sounds amazing so far, the tracks are so well crafted. Will be getting a lot of plays over the next while

Yeah, this is hitting more immediately even than the last couple.

Ah deadly I didn't even realise there was an albim coming out, this thread managed to evade me until now.  Will give this a lash tomorrow.

Only made it have the way through. Not feeling it at the minute but I'll come back to it.

Couple of tracks have a bit of a Rotting Christ vibe going on. 'Polar Hiss Hysteria' even had me looking up to see if Sakis hadn't done a bit of guest vocals.

Foulest semen of a quarantined elite, wha'!