Imagine risking your health to see steel fucking panther.

Quote from: Blackout on December 22, 2020, 05:39:50 PM
Imagine risking your health to see steel fucking panther.

Life has to go on, unless u prefer sitting at home the rest of your life.

It's only the rest of your life if you die in the next few months, but unfortunately being a fan of Steel Panther isn't a vulnerable population trait.

Think they are shit but fair play to them, this absolute joke needs to end.

Yep, I agree. Nobody is being forced to attend these shows. If people can go on holidays abroad and isolate for 2 weeks when they come back, then surely it's not impossible to attend a gig and keep to yourself for a while after.

Again what you fail to realise is these concerts are usually Covid super-spreaders as per other gigs that have happened in Florida.

No offence but when I hear people saying "so what let them get on with their lives" I roll my eyes because again, its about these inbred morons spreading it in their community and infecting potentially vulnerable people for the sake of seeing steel fucking panther. Its fucking selfish.

Go to a concert , your killing granny  :)

It was the long haired git in the library with the apostrophe!

Quote from: Blackout on December 29, 2020, 07:25:24 PM
Quote from: helmsa on December 29, 2020, 06:52:14 PM
Go to a concert , your killing granny  :)

You're

Maybe it was an instruction left for him by his killing granny  :abbath:

#13 December 29, 2020, 09:19:52 PM Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 11:59:34 PM by Giggles
Quote from: BlackoutIt's fucking selfish

It's very difficult to exist as a human these days and not be selfish:

- I would bet that the majority of us post on this forum by using a smartphone - made from conflict minerals, which some poor kids have to work for in horrible conditions in order to afford us this luxury.

- I would bet many of us buy cheap clothes that are made by child slaves in similar horrible conditions.

These are just two examples out of many, about our lifestyles which are undeniably selfish. But we don't hear about these victims on the news every single day do we? We don't have regulations forced upon us to protect these vulnerable people do we?  Cos it's easier to ignore them isn't it?

When we're not fucking other people over we're fucking the planet, destroying nature - the place we come from. Does it get much more selfish than that?

I agree that if you go to a crowded gig like this and walk around like nothing's wrong, taking zero measures to prevent possibly spreading an infection you might have picked up - then yes in this current situation you're a bit of a prick.
But I find it difficult to point a finger at them and cry "selfish", without pointing the finger at humanity as a whole, especially if you're posting from a smartphone.

Controversial opinion? There are too many people on this planet and some need to die.

Don't worry, they all will.
#controversial