Steel Panther being dzopppesss

Blackout

• View Profile
Reply #15 on: December 30, 2020, 09:55:02 AM
Quote from: Blackout
It's fucking selfish
There are too many people on this planet and some need to die.

There are plenty of mountains in Ireland for you to jump off so. Yano, for the Planet and all.

Giggles

• View Profile
Reply #16 on: December 30, 2020, 10:48:08 AM
Quote from: Blackout
It's fucking selfish
There are too many people on this planet and some need to die.

There are plenty of mountains in Ireland for you to jump off so. Yano, for the Planet and all.

Thanks lad. Happy new year to you too.

Eoin McLove

• View Profile
Reply #17 on: December 30, 2020, 10:57:22 AM
Spooky. It's like a message from beyond the grave  :laugh:

Blitzer666

• View Profile
Reply #18 on: December 30, 2020, 03:15:34 PM
Shit, better stop going to gigs or the pub in case I get the flu, then kill my granny with it.
Seriously,  the only selfish cunts are the people that DONT see their parents since march. Making excuses for not seeing lonely old people is disgusting.

Yung Led Zeppelin

• View Profile
Reply #19 on: January 03, 2021, 02:13:42 PM
Yep, I agree. Nobody is being forced to attend these shows. If people can go on holidays abroad and isolate for 2 weeks when they come back, then surely it's not impossible to attend a gig and keep to yourself for a while after.

I'd put a lot of money on people going to gigs etc the moment not bothering to "keep to themselves".

Reply #20 on: January 07, 2021, 07:58:08 AM
Shit, better stop going to gigs or the pub in case I get the flu, then kill my granny with it.
Seriously,  the only selfish cunts are the people that DONT see their parents since march. Making excuses for not seeing lonely old people is disgusting.

Sounds like you're a lonely old cunt that no one has bothered about since march...but here, you're still alive which is handy.

Snare

• View Profile
Reply #21 on: January 07, 2021, 07:43:24 PM
Think they are shit but fair play to them, this absolute joke needs to end.

What absolute joke needs to end? Steel Panther? Floridian attitudes?

Or is Covid not worthy of attention or precautions and should be ignored, despite 1.9m deaths so far? On a more local perspective, 3,600 lives were prematurely ended in the recent Troubles over the course of 30 years, and yet after exceeding this devastating death toll in 10 months of Covid itís seen as an inconvenient joke for some bizarre reason. The mind boggles.

Snare

• View Profile
Reply #22 on: January 07, 2021, 07:53:15 PM
Yep, I agree. Nobody is being forced to attend these shows. If people can go on holidays abroad and isolate for 2 weeks when they come back, then surely it's not impossible to attend a gig and keep to yourself for a while after.

I'd put a lot of money on people going to gigs etc the moment not bothering to "keep to themselves".

I wouldnít be betting against you anyway! People donít isolate after travel (hello UK variant), and the people who take no precautions locally in a packed gig are hardly going to be contenders for Alturist of the Year afterwards. As delusional as the Govt thinking people are telling the truth when international travellers claim they are isolating when they ring them afterwards.

Blitzer666

• View Profile
Reply #23 on: January 13, 2021, 12:42:41 PM

Sounds like you're a lonely old cunt that no one has bothered about since march...but here, you're still alive which is handy.

Hardly lonely as I still visit family and have drinks with friends.  Seriously,  its very unlikely to kill u or your family unless yer fat unhealthy twat.

The Heretic

• View Profile
Reply #24 on: January 13, 2021, 01:42:57 PM

Hardly lonely as I still visit family and have drinks with friends.  Seriously,  its very unlikely to kill u or your family unless yer fat unhealthy twat.

"its very unlikely to kill u or your family unless yer fat unhealthy twat"....that's a fucking ridiculous statement.....

Blitzer666

• View Profile
Reply #25 on: January 13, 2021, 02:44:10 PM

"its very unlikely to kill u or your family unless yer fat unhealthy twat"....that's a fucking ridiculous statement.....

Ok ok, didn't mean the twat part, apologies

Trev

• View Profile
Reply #26 on: January 13, 2021, 03:10:01 PM

So with about two thirds of Irish people being overweight or obese it sounds like a pretty big problem

Ollkiller

• View Profile
Reply #27 on: January 13, 2021, 05:42:23 PM

Or you have diabetes, are old, have a pre existing condition etc etc. My neighbours mother died of it yesterday as she had a fall and caught Covid in hospital. And she wasn't fat.