November 20, 2020, 06:24:13 PM Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 03:55:40 PM by Floss
Having had a lot of requests for our two EP's from this year to be released on CD, we have combined them into a 6-panel Digipak, with lyrics booklet & sticker package. The CD is called "Horizon's Fall", again with artwork by Slava Gerj. 

Now available at https://thegrief1.bandcamp.com/

#1 November 20, 2020, 06:30:00 PM Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 08:21:13 PM by Eoin McLove
It says buy digital album for €12. I'm assuming that means CD?

Edit.  Ordered now so I'll find out...

Quote from: Eoin McLove on November 20, 2020, 06:30:00 PM
It says buy digital album for €12. I'm assuming that means CD?

Edit.  Ordered now so I'll find out...

Ya that's fixed now. An idiot (me) forgot to turn on the physical sale. All good. If you werent asked for shipping, see yer email as we emailed ya. Will ship on tue or wed this week.... thanks!
J

Grand job. Looking forward to it! By the way,  the new artwork looks fantastic. Really impressed by that dude/dudette's work.

Ordered it there, looking forward to having this on CD, the tunes are mighty.

Another thumbs up for the cover art here, good stuff.

Thanks folks!

Sales going well so far, happy days.

It just came through the letterbox, which was a nice surprise as I thought it was on pre-order. Cheers!

good stuff! Yeah we announced them only as soon as we were ready to ship.  All orders shipping essentially next day now.

#10 December 01, 2020, 03:12:26 PM Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 04:06:49 PM by Eoin McLove
The CD landed today. Cheers! Looks the biz, haven't had a chance to listen to it yet.

Edit. It sounds great through the stereo. A fittingly full and lush production for the style. Fair play!

Its Bandcamp Friday! If you pick up our CD or any of our releases you wont be supporting Bandcamp, you'll be supporting us directly. Go check it out at thegrief1.bandcamp.com and treat yourself to a shiny new CD in gorgeous Digipak packaging!

Its Bandcamp Friday this week, Feb 5th!  CD's are selling really well, lots of them gone now from the first press... thanks to all who have picked them up! The Metal Cell's Richie gave us some very kind praise this week in his thoughts for best band, song, artwork, etc which was really nice to see

Merchants of Air reviewed the CD also this week - http://www.merchantsofair.com/albums/the-grief-horizons-fall?fbclid=IwAR2a0A3NX0Y0IXH_a_-lpShzfgNZsYd6Zt8zE91IGUm7NyWUf2BMUFYjrpY

If you pick up our CD on Friday (or any of our digital releases) you wont be supporting Bandcamp, you'll be supporting us directly.

Go check it out at thegrief1.bandcamp.com and treat yourself to a shiny new CD in gorgeous Digipak packaging!
Thanks!

Bandcamp Friday today!

thegrief1.bandcamp.com