Listening to Outer Isolation here. The best metal album and band that had come out in years IMO. The album is sublime perfection. It seems like they might be releasing an album soon. Waiting with baited breath. Any other fans?

Yes, just got into them as they were playing voodoo on terminal tour, hadn't heard them before but loved the album and went along. Think they pretty much just played the album start to finish which suited me at the time!

Love everything they've put out so far. Terminal Redux still gets a spin every few weeks.

Shame Blake Anderson didn't come back though, his drumming was fantastic

Any idea what the new line up will be? That lead guitarist was excellent

Quote from: Pedrito on October 25, 2020, 08:30:52 PM
Any idea what the new line up will be? That lead guitarist was excellent

It's Dave (Vocals/Guitar/Domestic Abuse allegations guy) and Eric (guitar) and new drummer and bass player by the sounds of it.

I've only heard Terminal Redux and enjoyed it but it fell away for some reason. Is the consensus that that's the best? Didn't hear a note of Outer Isolation but I go through long phases of not trying out anything new in metal while still listening to stuff I know and love. It's the iceberg thing that keeps me away a lot of the time.

Love em', new one would be most welcome must give em' a blast.

I found Outer Isolation to be simply an extension of Black Future, like a Disc 2, with which I was more than happy upon release. It did mean I always held Black Future slightly above it, and on a par with the simply jaw-dropping Terminal Redux.

Disappointing live though. If yer man has some domestic abuse rage in him, he could really do with venting more of it on stage (I'm messing here; from what I've read, his missus seems as likely to have been the source abuser/baiter).

Absolutely class band, musicianship off the charts but doesnt sound like their wanking around at all just for the sake of it.  New drummer is mike ohlson hes put up a playthrough of charging the void and tetrastructural minds which he pretty much nails, one band im really looking forward to seeing again

Not buying the next album if it isn't a concept album about beating your wife in space.

Checked these guys out recently and all the albums are just way too long.