I've listened to a few of these over the past week or so and have found them enjoyable and often insightful. He talks to members of the early Norwegian BM scene about their entry into and journey through the world of music/ metal/ black metal. Nocturno Culto was alright but he was hungover and didn't sound too arsed, the Fenriz one was cool and I really enjoyed the Vicotnick one and the one below, which is with Havaard. Zero bullshit or posturing, just very ordinary music enthusiasts. Some cool insights into the scene dynamics of the time.

https://youtu.be/AlbBdjSibIg

Nice one. It's on Spotify as well. Will get stuck in.

Ya its cool alright, enjoying it...!

New Ved Buens Ende album in the works and I'm really excited to hear the Dold Vorde Ens Navn album that has been recorded.

Just listened to the Fenriz one.  It's really good. I love the fact that he went through so much of his musical life and was so affable about it. No rock star nonsense or being obscure for the sake of it.
Thank you for the recommendation.

Yeah that's the general vibe I'm getting from them. Passionate music heads discussing music. Works for me.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on October 15, 2020, 08:44:30 PM
New Ved Buens Ende album in the works and I'm really excited to hear the Dold Vorde Ens Navn album that has been recorded.

Listened to the Vicotnik one. Enjoyable chat.

New VBE and preproduction done for a new DHG album. Two albums to look forward to. Don't share the same excitement for DVEN but will check it out.

Really enjoyable podcast. Currently listening to an extremely hungover Nocturno Culto.