Some typical taxi driver lad telling it. Just listened again and he says yer one came up the dune, picked it up and then starts telling him about the dog's diet. 'I wouldn't mind it's been pure water for the past few weeks' kinda thing. Horrendous  :laugh:

Quote from: Pedrito on May 26, 2020, 07:11:03 PM
:laugh: that's class.

There was one of those audio stories going around there during the coron lockdown on whatsapp. Some Dub lad who went out to the beach during the virus with the kids. Nothing was open and he suddenly got this unholy urge to go for a shite. Decided he'd run up into the dunes, praying noone would see him. So he's finishing up and next thing this labrador comes running up the dunes towards him. He's just about pulling up the pants when the owner pops the head over the dune saying 'Rosie where are you? Oh there you are. Oh we'd better clean this up'. Yer man there trying to shuffle down off the dune while yer one picks his big brown shite up in the plastic bag. Cat.

(Sounds better in a jarnowhorimean Dublin accent).

I heard that one too.  Classic. Hopefully a true story.

We can only pray it is  :laugh:

Listening to a thunderstorm roll by. It's only a few kilometres away too, so it's loud as fuck.

Was out in the thunderstorm here last night. It's a great feeling so it is. Really exciting

if you have old slides or negatives, it's worth it to send them away to be scanned in uhd, you can learn a lot and have fun on photoshop with all the images of bygone decades, but in modern levels of detail.

Sitting in the garden with a glass of wine, watching the sun go down and don't have to be back working until Monday week  :abbath:

Quote from: astfgyl on June 14, 2020, 09:53:22 PM
Was out in the thunderstorm here last night. It's a great feeling so it is. Really exciting

I'll never forget it babes xx

There's been a half hour of nonstop lightning and now possibly the heaviest rain shower I've seen in years.

Can't sleep, but class all the same.

Waking up at six on a Saturday morning and listening to records and reading with a cup of tea before the weekend madness begins.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on June 27, 2020, 07:24:20 AM
Waking up at six on a Saturday morning and listening to records and reading with a cup of tea before the weekend madness begins.

My phone screen is cracked to bits and I read that as wanking at six on a Saturday morning, and I literally thought that you were sneaking off for a special music induced wank ritual while the wife and kids were still sleeping, with a cup of tea in your hand  :laugh: :laugh:
I got a right auld giggle out of that  :laugh:

Reading between the lines  :laugh:

Is that some sort of danger wanking? Dropping a hot cuppa while in the zone on your zone seems pretty risky.

At this age that's the level of risk it takes to get me over the finish line.