Quote from: Kurt Cocaine on September 09, 2020, 02:22:20 PM
Quote from: Jward on September 09, 2020, 01:59:53 PM
Quote from: Snare on September 09, 2020, 10:18:27 AM
Quote from: Jward on September 08, 2020, 05:20:18 PM
And I love the bit of history on the tape body itself

Lyrics are very heartfelt tbf

Great release

Bualadh bos!

Ha, it's only now John that I realise this is your politically correct user name!! I thought it was someone's play on Jedward for some reason - I didn't make the link with your MI tag at all "boss"! 😂

🤣

Yes, John Ward
Not fckn Jedward!

I dropped the knacker4life when registering here
Call it laziness if you want! 😅
I do remember you mentioning that you regretted that username on the old forum John.  :laugh:

I might resurrect it  ;D

#31 September 10, 2020, 11:59:21 AM Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 12:05:43 PM by Eoin McLove
Giving the tape it's first spin through my stereo and,  fair fucks, it sounds massive. Very immersive production on that. Glad I grabbed a copy as it is making more sense to me now with the full whack of the production behind it.

Edit. Deadly wandering basslines happening at the minute. Reminiscent of VBE.

Like this a lot. Any plans to play live (when that's a thing again)?

The production is all thanks to Shauny Cads from Last Light Recording anyways, nailed the sound for us. Arthur Rizk (eternal champiuon) did bang up job on the mastering too. Yah we will play live when everything goes back to normal, looking forward to it actually! Wont over do it though as we all have other bands on the go.

The Grief, Corr Mhóna and Procession of Spectres would be a good evening's entertainment.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on September 10, 2020, 02:53:32 PM
The Grief, Corr Mhóna and Procession of Spectres would be a good evening's entertainment.

There would be a few tired band members after that night  ::)

Quote from: keeper of kalessin on September 10, 2020, 02:56:10 PM

Throw in Soothsayer and Bodydrinkers as well, for the craic!   :abbath: :abbath: :abbath:

Quote from: keeper of kalessin on September 10, 2020, 02:56:10 PM

You could have about 8 bands on that bill and would only need around 10 musicians!

Shite, I snoozed and lost on this one: the tapes are all sold out. Any plans for another run?

Said it here first, Fomorian Hate doing a very small run of this EP tomorrow. Will be it's own unique edition, exclusive from the first tape.

Second pressing sold out now too so cheers to anyone who picked one up... Looking forward to seeing how they came out!