Sent off as many orders as I could today so hopefully, some will be arriving early next week. thanks again for the interest

Order placed, and BC advised delivery on 20 September as Glanmire is so far from the city centre! 🤣

Got tape & t-shirt while ago

Tape is a great package

And shirt looks well snazzy  8)

Quote from: Jward on September 08, 2020, 10:22:38 AM
Got tape & t-shirt while ago

Tape is a great package

And shirt looks well snazzy  8)

Ah glad you received it safe and sound.  Sent off another batch yesterday should should all be arriving before the end of the week.

I got one from the batch sent yesterday so thanks a million.

The tape is indeed a thing of beauty! Don't think I've ever seen such an effort in producing a physical tape package with the outer sleeve, regular cover with different artwork and detailed cassette print. Does the music justice rather than making up for any shortcomings.

Seeing the line up initials confirms my suspicions about
the bang off track 3 from the 90 second mark  :)

Class release all in all, nicely done.

#21 September 08, 2020, 05:20:18 PM Last Edit: September 08, 2020, 06:31:10 PM by Jward
And I love the bit of history on the tape body itself

Lyrics are very heartfelt tbf

Great release

Bualadh bos!

It's a quality package alright.
As said above... really compliments the music.

Quote from: Jward on September 08, 2020, 05:20:18 PM

Great release

Bualadh bos!

Ha, it's only now John that I realise this is your politically correct user name!! I thought it was someone's play on Jedward for some reason - I didn't make the link with your MI tag at all "boss"! 😂

The tape arrived today and it looks incredible. Fair play. Who made the painting on the inlay?

Quote from: Snare on September 09, 2020, 10:18:27 AM

Great release

Bualadh bos!

Ha, it's only now John that I realise this is your politically correct user name!! I thought it was someone's play on Jedward for some reason - I didn't make the link with your MI tag at all "boss"! 😂

🤣

Yes, John Ward
Not fckn Jedward!

I dropped the knacker4life when registering here
Call it laziness if you want! 😅

Quote from: Jward on September 09, 2020, 01:59:53 PM
Quote from: Snare on September 09, 2020, 10:18:27 AM

Great release

Bualadh bos!

🤣

Yes, John Ward
Not fckn Jedward!

I dropped the knacker4life when registering here
Call it laziness if you want! 😅
I do remember you mentioning that you regretted that username on the old forum John.  :laugh:

Tape arrived, as said great job with the presentation. The note on the tape itself was a cool touch.

Painting on the inlay is Gorta by Lilian Lucy Davidson

Quote from: Eoin McLove on September 09, 2020, 01:21:24 PM
The tape arrived today and it looks incredible. Fair play. Who made the painting on the inlay?

That painting is done by an Irish artists called Lillian Davidson from the late 1800's. I seen it in an famine exhibition in Skibbereen a few years back and was one of the main inspirations for the music.