August 21, 2020, 07:26:12 AM Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 07:28:34 AM by Pedrito
Just popping this up here. Good little interview with the mighty Commando himself. The channel Drumtalk on youtube chock full of interviews with absolute legends also(not sure if someone recommended here already).

https://youtu.be/szpoHlNO6cg

Just realised Blizzard Beast already recommended it..ah well it's still a gold watch. Absolute legend of a drummer, completely unique, incredible drummer.

Yeah that channel has some good interviews with decent questions that give a nice insight.

The Hellhammer one was excellent too

Pete didn't seem best pleased though questioning his boots!! 😂

Not sure about anyone else's experience of seeing Terrorizer but they took a fucking age to set up at Netherlands Deathfest, went way into their own playing time. Fair pissed off waiting on them as was conscious of Wormrot's start time next door. Practically ended up catching none of Terrorizer as I'd much rather see Wormrot and was fuming too much at Terrorizer anyway 😆

This snippet on Pete's dedication to the art probably explains why he was happy to start late...

Sandoval had never used two bass drums before joining Morbid Angel. He had to practice frequently in order to get his feet up to speed..., the band would occasionally walk in on Sandoval passed out on the floor in a pool of sweat. After being woken up, he would immediately say, "Time to get back to work!"[3]

My kids were blown away a few minites ago watching his Mozart performance.

Watched the Mozart thing myself..class