Quote from: Caomhaoin on August 14, 2020, 07:30:10 PM
😂

I have one thing going for me anyway. I'll debate points put forward and give my opinion. I don't need to resort to name calling or saying yer snowflakes or resorting to fucking emojis. But sure look, each to their own.

Quote from: Caomhaoin on August 14, 2020, 07:52:56 PM
You could try expressing them with the histrionics and hyperbole.

The only hyperbole being spoken in here is ye lads saying he's not that bad.

The masks are meant to go over your mouth, not eyes.

Quote from: Ollkiller on August 14, 2020, 07:56:15 PM
😂

I have one thing going for me anyway. I'll debate points put forward and give my opinion. I don't need to resort to name calling or saying yer snowflakes or resorting to fucking emojis. But sure look, each to their own.

I find that right wingers tend to throw out ad hominems when they're presented with irrefutable facts and have no valid comeback.

😂

The emoji was for Pedro's post. Ya plank.

😂

Well said. Also, group think applies to both sides, if it applies at all. And you can give about attacking with hyperbole, but preferably not while defending stereotypically.

Quote from: Ducky on August 14, 2020, 07:56:32 PM

Jaysus, do you no know what hyperbole means? It seems your understanding of the word is fuzzy at best. I posted a business insider link with a very balanced view of his good/bad actions. But sure you and the other two comrades will stick yer fingers in yer ears and 'la la la la' the situation.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on August 14, 2020, 08:02:27 PM
😂

Well said. Also, group think applies to both sides, if it applies at all. And you can give about attacking with hyperbole, but preferably not while defending stereotypically.

Un-Oh, here comes the re-education officer from the soviet commissariat, everybody quiet!

Quote from: Caomhaoin on August 14, 2020, 08:04:40 PM
Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on August 14, 2020, 08:02:27 PM
😂

Un-Oh, here comes the re-education officer from the soviet commissariat, everybody quiet!

Point proved right there.

Quote from: Caomhaoin on August 14, 2020, 08:09:24 PM
Good lad.

To be honest. If we were in a pub we'd probably get along mighty. I find online nuance and proper debate gets lost in people taking up things totally wrong. On the other side we could end up boxing the head off each other. Sure look..

I'm a peaceful man, and believe it or not, I even like the KGB4LIFE BSC:) But sure it's all a bit of craic on this thread at this stage :)

Quote from: Caomhaoin on August 14, 2020, 08:03:25 PM
Quote from: Ducky on August 14, 2020, 07:56:32 PM

Jaysus, do you no know what hyperbole means? It seems your understanding of the word is fuzzy at best. I posted a business insider link with a very balanced view of his good/bad actions. But sure you and the other two comrades will stick yer fingers in yer ears and 'la la la la' the situation.

I'm hoping the "Trump is sound" spiel isn't supposed to be taken seriously. I understand the word just grand, like.

Trump is not that bad, according to your post, is hyperbole. It's clearly not.

Ah he's a bit of craic. Lots of knickers getting twisted. Gas being called right wing aswell..ridiculous