Quote from: Pedrito on August 14, 2020, 05:13:31 PM
Yeah it's like the year Big brother started. Every cunt talking about it, saying exactly the same thing over and over. Group think

Me hole it's group think. The sheer Irishness of standing back, watching him and basically saying "ah sure look, those fairies over there givin' out" would be funny if wasn't so dangerous.

#61 August 14, 2020, 06:28:25 PM Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 06:32:50 PM by Caomhaoin
Here are some of his accomplishments and failures from a reasonably unbiased source. To say he's got 'nothing done' and is 'useless' is just lazy sloganeering, but that seems to be your patter so go on ahead if you want to.

And would ye stop shrieking like soviet fuckin' commissars, it's embarrassing.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/trump-biggest-accomplishments-and-failures-heading-into-2020-2019-12%3Famp

Quote from: Ollkiller on August 14, 2020, 06:09:58 PM
Yeah it's like the year Big brother started. Every cunt talking about it, saying exactly the same thing over and over. Group think

Yes and no. Is everyone talking about it. Yeah. Is their group think involved. Obviously. I couldn't give a flying shyte about that though. I judge leaders on how they can help their constituents, and I mean all of the constituents not just who voted for them.

And on that basis he's fucking useless. Can't get anything meaningful done. Hasn't a clue about the political game either. And I know I'm being naieve but isld like a leader to have a little but of empathy. Which he has none of. To be honest Charlottesville just showed what a clem he is. Theres good people on both sides. Is there fuck. Neo Nazi cunts is what that side was.

Are you living in the States? Half of the people voted for him and they did so for a reason. That's democracy. If they don't like it he won't be back in, but a bunch of Irish people who have more than likely only stepped foot in America for 2 weeks at a time, banging on about it, sounds like a whole lot of group think to me. Media and social media driven hysterical outrage. Maybe use the same energy to clean up your own neighbourhood or town? Plenty that needs changing in Ireland tbh instead of banging on about politics in a country thousands of miles away.

Quote from: Ducky on August 14, 2020, 06:26:32 PM

Me hole it's group think. The sheer Irishness of standing back, watching him and basically saying "ah sure look, those fairies over there givin' out" would be funny if wasn't so dangerous.

Like the Irish have ANY say in what happens in the US. Come on, get real.

Hard enough to get a pot hole filled and here's us taking on the American system. Delusional

Quote from: Juggz on August 14, 2020, 06:38:44 PM
We do love a cute hoor.

You wouldn't hear a bad word about CJ from my auld lad come to think of it!

Quote from: Ducky on August 14, 2020, 06:23:41 PM
Quote from: Ollkiller on August 14, 2020, 04:11:04 PM
Quote from: Emphyrio on August 14, 2020, 03:59:50 PM
He's a prick. But I'd forgive him locker room talk, I'm not necessarily sure it lends itself to a supposed darker side. I'm not sure about it going too far, I'm sure we've all said worse. It looks bad coming from a president but ..

I find his outlandish claims to be more symptomatic of his narcissism than his pussy talk. He reminds me of Michael O Leary. An outspoken cunt, annoying to listen to but he gets shit done. I thoroughly dislike both characters but I can totally understand why they have their supporters.

Out of curiosity what has Trump gotten done. Besides fostering a lovely attitude of hate nearly every thing he's tried to do the courts have struck out. He got Brett in. Did an amazing deal with UAE and Israel.  :laugh:

He's rolled back decades of EPA protections! Who needs the environment, right?

I agree, 100% stupid and unforgivable decision and is alone, enough for me to be happy for him to not get elected again. And this is the kinda thing that should be focused on, not pussy grabbing. I did say I'm not a fan... In fact the hysteria about stupid stuff allows him to plough on with his actually dangerous endeavours. People are giving out about the wrong stuff.

Yep that was bollocks and he should be called out on stuff like anyone else should be if they blunder or bungle. Pure common sense post, even though I'm better disposed to him then you. Thanks.

Give over with the racist, misogynist shit. Or the faux pas. Fuck sake.

Quote from: Pedrito on August 14, 2020, 06:33:20 PM
Quote from: Ollkiller on August 14, 2020, 06:09:58 PM

Yes and no. Is everyone talking about it. Yeah. Is their group think involved. Obviously. I couldn't give a flying shyte about that though. I judge leaders on how they can help their constituents, and I mean all of the constituents not just who voted for them.

And on that basis he's fucking useless. Can't get anything meaningful done. Hasn't a clue about the political game either. And I know I'm being naieve but isld like a leader to have a little but of empathy. Which he has none of. To be honest Charlottesville just showed what a clem he is. Theres good people on both sides. Is there fuck. Neo Nazi cunts is what that side was.

Are you living in the States? Half of the people voted for him and they did so for a reason. That's democracy. If they don't like it he won't be back in, but a bunch of Irish people who have more than likely only stepped foot in America for 2 weeks at a time, banging on about it, sounds like a whole lot of group think to me. Media and social media driven hysterical outrage. Maybe use the same energy to clean up your own neighbourhood or town? Plenty that needs changing in Ireland tbh instead of banging on about politics in a country thousands of miles away.

I do plenty in the community thank you very much.  And have been in the states many times. You can judge a person on what they say and their actions. Which i have done consistently.

Quote from: Pedrito on August 14, 2020, 06:41:03 PM
Hard enough to get a pot hole filled and here's us taking on the American system. Delusional

Again, here's the painfully Irish "ahh sure he's over there and we're here, it's all the meeejjjjaaaaas influence on dopes".

For one, you're allowed have an opinion regardless of where you live. He's had a massive negative impact across the globe. Just because he's not causing trouble directly in your neck of the woods doesn't mean you can't voice your concerns/opinions about the cunt.

You could try expressing them with the histrionics and hyperbole.

Quote from: Caomhaoin on August 14, 2020, 07:15:45 PM
Yep that was bollocks and he should be called out on stuff like anyone else should be if they blunder or bungle. Pure common sense post, even though I'm better disposed to him then you. Thanks.

Give over with the racist, misogynist shit. Or the faux pas. Fuck sake.

It's not that he commits the occasional faux pas, making an embarrassment of himself and looking like a weapons-grade moron is practically his MO at this stage. And to make it worse, he thinks he's an expert at fucking everything. There should be a picture of him next to "Dunning-Kreuger Effect" in the dictionary. He's the most deluded person to ever take to a world stage.

Why should we give over with the racist and misogynistic shit? Doesn't matter how many times you tell us (or yourself) he's grand, facts still dictate he's a racist and misogynistic piece of shit.