#15 August 14, 2020, 08:08:15 AM Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 09:10:11 AM by Kurt Cocaine
Quote from: livingabortion on August 13, 2020, 06:27:30 PM
And you think countries on the western side of the planet are better? Many major brands over here use sweat shops in the east top make their crap.
Nestle, Mars, Cadbury, H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Nike, Disney, Apple. A lot of these are American and English so the idea of crying "China Bad"is hypocritical.
Kurt you linked to an article from The Guardian, the paper that Caomhaoin decried when I posted an article from the paper calling it only an "opinion piece", and "a load of absolute bollocks", which this could very well be too. 

Opinions are like arseholes, we all have them and one can stink just as much as another. Just because one piece is saying something you like doesn't make it more correct.

All governments have their problems, yes some more than others, but the ones over here are certainly not without blood on their hands.
Yep, you got me. The journalist in question is totally biased and nothing mentioned in the article is facts.
It's all totally made up and the Chinese leadership are totally all round nice fellas.
你好 Nǐ hǎo nigga....  :laugh:

#16 August 14, 2020, 10:18:18 AM Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 10:20:29 AM by Pedrito
Our government has more blood on their hands than China? That lad needs to stop smoking the crack

Quote from: Pedrito on August 14, 2020, 10:18:18 AM
Our government has more blood on their hands than China? That lad needs to stop smoking the crack

I didn't say that, you could misinterpret it that way but that's not what was said.
Deep Down Six Feet, Is Where I Like To Eat

You're saying ALL opinions are arseholes and all goverents have their problems, some more than others. Ok, sorry, that was all very clear.

Quote from: Kurt Cocaine on August 14, 2020, 08:08:15 AM
Quote from: livingabortion on August 13, 2020, 06:27:30 PM
And you think countries on the western side of the planet are better? Many major brands over here use sweat shops in the east top make their crap.
Nestle, Mars, Cadbury, H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Nike, Disney, Apple. A lot of these are American and English so the idea of crying "China Bad"is hypocritical.
Kurt you linked to an article from The Guardian, the paper that Caomhaoin decried when I posted an article from the paper calling it only an "opinion piece", and "a load of absolute bollocks", which this could very well be too. 

Opinions are like arseholes, we all have them and one can stink just as much as another. Just because one piece is saying something you like doesn't make it more correct.

All governments have their problems, yes some more than others, but the ones over here are certainly not without blood on their hands.
Yep, you got me. The journalist in question is totally biased and nothing mentioned in the article is facts.
It's all totally made up and the Chinese leadership are totally all round nice fellas.
你好 Nǐ hǎo nigga....  :laugh:

Good man Kurt, firing on all 2 brain cells  :laugh: I didn't say China was good/right, I said  Just because one piece is saying something you like doesn't make it more correct.

While Trump is a vile racist and misogynist and, inanely confused the events of September 11th 2001 with a Convenience Store referring to as "7-11", but,  there are still some things that he has gotten right.

A misogynist who has more women in his cabinet than any US president in history. Good man.

Oh right, that excuses him  ::)

Excuses him? It's a fact that debunks your facetious accusation.

I didn't take a head count so I don't know. Show me the evidence. As we know you're a Trump Fan Boy you'll turn a blind eye to a lot of bullshit too.

Every western nation with a significant trade deal with China endorses their human rights record during that period. Period.

There's no period to it. It just goes to show our leaders are being bought and sold. Was the Trunp response to the WHO reasonable when viewed in that light? Our leaders are held over a barrel and fingered sideways. No guts, no principles.

Saudia Arabia on the UN Human rights council. China recently added...it's like a bad joke.

Quote from: Caomhaoin on August 14, 2020, 11:33:24 AM
A misogynist who has more women in his cabinet than any US president in history. Good man.

His misogyny has been well documented.

Saying he's not a misogynist because he has women in his cabinet is like saying you're not a racist because you work with a lad that's Asian.