It looks like Fenriz rediscovered a load of lost Isengard tracks and will be releasing a third album. I hope it leans more towards the crappy vocals Viking material rather than the death metal stuff under that name. I only recently got into the two LPs so it's a pleasant surprise, not to mention somewhat serendipitous timing, for a host of 'new' material to emerge. Thorns next, please!

https://www.soundpollution.se/en/shop/f1/VILELP876

Class, always enjoyed the Isengard albums. Hoping that it consists of more of the folk type stuff too, there's a charm to those tracks that makes them really enjoyable.

Yeah, definitely. It's crude but very effective. I just listened to Storm's 'Nordavind', another one I've been meaning to pick up for a while. You can hear where the likes of Týr or Skyforger, and even Sigrblot, took some influence.

The first one especially is cool, some great tracks on it... hope these are not just some throwaways...

I spin Høstmørk on a weekly basis, but as much as I am excited about this, I have the feeling I shouldn't set my expectations too high. The songs from the 7EP are very cool, but there's material Fenriz also released with Regress FF there such as Rockemilion which I hope he had another version, otherwise it just has nothing of the Isengard vibe in it.

I'll be ordering it in any case. The EP was sold out in no time.