He's out of jail on a $50,000 surety bond. Looks like it was more of a psychotic incident than a meth one. Still pretty fucked though.

Looks like he's out on bail which means he passed a drug test so this was most likely related to mental health. Funny how so many people love jumping to conclusions and condemning someone before the facts come out. I hope he gets through this.

If it turns out to have been a psychotic break he might stand a chance of beating prison. As a few said already, Cannibal Corpse were never a band one would have associated with wild excess and drug use.

Reports are saying he had a silly amount of guns. Or maybe that's a normal amount if you're a big fan of guns, like how some of us have guitar or CD collections?

"The stash included about 50 shotguns — including one with a barrel illegaly sawed off to about an inch past the stock — 10 semiautomatic rifles including a couple of AK-47 variants, two Uzi-style rifles and 20 handguns, according to a search warrant."

"called relatives warning about "the rapture" and that "aliens have landed."

https://www.tampabay.com/news/military/tampa-death-metal-rocker-warned-of-rapture-arsenal-found-in-burning-home-20181218/

Pretty sure he shows off the collection in the Documentary they released a few years ago.

Quote from: Hambeast on December 19, 2018, 03:24:02 PM
Reports are saying he had a silly amount of guns. Or maybe that's a normal amount if you're a big fan of guns, like how some of us have guitar or CD collections?

I heard somewhere before that although there are 90 to 100 guns per 100 Americans an awful lot of them don't own one. The majority of the guns are held by super gun owners who have massive stockpiles of them.

Quote from: mickO))) on December 18, 2018, 02:42:18 PM
Looks like he's out on bail which means he passed a drug test so this was most likely related to mental health. Funny how so many people love jumping to conclusions and condemning someone before the facts come out. I hope he gets through this.

Fair enough, if there were no flame throwers then (just guns?), I'll eat my hat.

The link to "Arsenal found in burning home" sounds interesting to me as a Spurs supporter  :P