Sign him up and create another "The Fear" thread. His tale will be hard to beat.

^ exactly. Bad case of the Fear right there.

Poor guy, I feel bad for him. He's clearly in a bad place. I like a few CC albums, none if which he plays on, but he always seemed sound. Clearly battling some demons.

Joking aside, glorifying his actions and all, but I'd be let down if he was incarcerated and kicked out of the band. He is a hero

Have any of the guys in CC ever been in bother before? I know to non-metal folk they probably come across as horrible monsters, but as far as I'm aware they're all pretty chill dudes and this is the first time I've heard anything bad involving the band.

Quote from: Hambeast on December 13, 2018, 01:35:47 PM
Have any of the guys in CC ever been in bother before? I know to non-metal folk they probably come across as horrible monsters, but as far as I'm aware they're all pretty chill dudes and this is the first time I've heard anything bad involving the band.

Current members or past? Off top of my head Jack Owen played a solo country guitar set at a Hammerskin Nation white power festival back around 2009/2010...also played guitar on white power band Attack "fade away" album around same time....
Chlanna Nan Con Thigibh A So's Gheibh Sibh Feoil

One would have assumed that of all places Florida wouldn't allow flamethrower's.

How else do you cook a 'gator steaks?  :laugh:the

Obviously, some imbalances in this guy's head. Get help before it escalates into something like this.

Quote from: hellfire on December 14, 2018, 09:44:48 AM
One would have assumed that of all places Florida wouldn't allow flamethrower's.

It's Florida. It's probably legal to own tactical nuclear artillery in that state as well.

Deicide's flamethrower intro will have a whole new meaning for me now, maybe Jones was weary of O'Brien coming with flamethrower. Drink, drink the wine...

I see on an initial report that the house was rented - nasty for the owner!

He's lucky that he wasn't shot dead by the police, if he ran at them with a knife. They don't need much of an excuse to open fire over there.

Quote from: Juggz on December 14, 2018, 09:53:34 AM
Have you got a problem with freedom, son?

Lol no. When I lived in Portugal you couldn't drop a match in the summer for fear of starting a wildfire. A military grade flamethrower wouldn't strike me as the best idea in searing heat.