13 songs by Fugazi. Feels like a band I would really get into and missed.
Play the Academy July 13th

Aran - Veden varjoista

On a nostalgia buzz today.

Killswitch Engage - Alive or Just breathing.

Cist - The Frozen Casket. Great thrashy death/deathy thrash. Plenty of old Sepultura and Pestilence and a touch of Coroner. Runs out of steam a bit towards the end but loads of cracking riffs. Great for the car.

Nightfall have a new album out,not bad at all,was a big fan of them back in the 90s.

#4745 April 12, 2021, 11:50:50 PM Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 12:00:56 AM by leatherface
Cathedral: The Carnival Bizarre

A mixed bag this ('Blue Light', 'Night Of the Seagulls ' anyone?) but definitely some great riffs across the album.

My only problem with that album is the snare sound, just as bad as the biscuit tin St. Anger snare IMO. How they went down to that production level after how good The Ethereal Mirror sounded is mystifying.

Bolt Thrower- Realm Of Chaos
Morbid Angel- Domination
Bathory- Under The Sign Of The Black Mark
Malthusian - MMXIII

Ymir - Ymir
Morketida - Panphage Mysticism
Hexifixion - Hexifixion
Black Hole - Land of Mystery

Iron Maiden - 7th Son of a 7th Son

Not a huge fan of the first three tracks, but from The Evil That Men Do to the end is the best of Maiden for me.

Aran Angmar  - Black Cosmic Elements

Judas Priest - Point of Entry

All fairly forgettable stuff really, don't think I missed much by never giving it a listen until now

Quote from: Trev on April 13, 2021, 03:09:05 PM
Judas Priest - Point of Entry

All fairly forgettable stuff really, don't think I missed much by never giving it a listen until now

Desert Plains is a quality song, otherwise I agree with you.

Jethro Tull - Stormwatch. Solid Tull album, bit more of a rock album than folk.

Iron Maiden - Piece of Mind. Could be my favourite Maiden album with Powerslave and Killers.

Malthusian - Below the Hengiform. Happy to say I got the LP in the post from a Greek fella this week.

Mercyful Fate - Melissa. Need I say more.

Dark Quarterer- The Etruscan Prophecy.