Carpathian forest - Defending the Throne of Evil

Dream Unending - Tide Turns Eternal.
Enjoying this. Nothing new or groundbreaking but certainly sits better with me than the bands of the people involved or the endless mediocre death/doom shit coming out.

Mourning Beloveth - Rust & Bone
Mourning Beloveth/The Ruins of Beverast - Please Don't Walk on the Mass Graves

Primeval Well - Talkin' in Tongues with Mountain Spirits

Mastodon - Hushed and Grim

Macabre Omen - Anamneses

Great album, that's two in a two crackers from them. I was thoroughly unimpressed with their early stuff.

Nile - Annihilation Of The Wicked

Zealot Cult - Spiritual Sickness
Stormkeep - Tales Of Othertime
Primordial-  Redemption

Primeval Well - Primeval Well

Eagles of Death Metal - Death by Sexy

A mate of mine I was discussing Stormkeep with this morning told me they are almost the same band members as Wayfarer, a band I'd never heard of. So currently:

Wayfarer - A Romance With Violence

Only see one previous mention of them from a forum search, but it's deadly. Nothing like Stormkeep. More like Mgla with Cult of Youth-esque neofolk elements thrown around here and there. Excellent stuff, worth checking out:
https://wayfarercolorado.bandcamp.com/album/a-romance-with-violence

Haven't listened to that last one but checked out the previous one. Remember it reminding me of Primordial at times.

Prevalent Resistance - Dynamics of Creation    
                                         To Live Again and Dominate    

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on November 22, 2021, 06:58:45 PM
A mate of mine I was discussing Stormkeep with this morning told me they are almost the same band members as Wayfarer, a band I'd never heard of. So currently:

Wayfarer - A Romance With Violence

Only see one previous mention of them from a forum search, but it's deadly. Nothing like Stormkeep. More like Mgla with Cult of Youth-esque neofolk elements thrown around here and there. Excellent stuff, worth checking out:
https://wayfarercolorado.bandcamp.com/album/a-romance-with-violence

Threw that in as a blind buy on a Profound Lore order last year and was rewarded in spades, cool album for sure ,like a Wild West take on BM  that somehow  works. Interesting to see on the Archives they're on Century Media now.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

I'd imagine that was easily done due to the Blood Incantation connection.

There's a Blood Incantation connection too? Wow, the underground incest is particularly strong at the moment haha