Metallica: ...And Justice For All rough mixes, from the boxset. Far heavier than the finished product. Rough (obvioisly) in spots, intros, fade-ins & solos largely missing, along with vocals on a couple of tracks but it's a bloody good listen. The bass is audible for a start. I listen to this version more often than the actual album these days.

Decapitated  - The Negation

Checked out the new Portrait track and video there...not exactly inspiring though, and the video is awful cringe, so not even motivated to start a thread on it. Maybe the album will have better things in store.

Autopsy - Severed Survival

Caïnan Dawn - F.O.H.A.T.

Cradle of Filth - Dusk, Cruelty,  Hammer of the Witches , Seductivness Of Decay..knock them all ya want..these albums are fantastic

Darkthrone - Eternal Hails

Only getting around to the vinyl now, liking it a lot.

#5587 July 11, 2021, 05:47:07 PM Last Edit: July 11, 2021, 05:51:14 PM by Black Shepherd Carnage
Oranssi Pazuzu - Mestarin kynsi
Grand Belial's Key - Judeobeast Assassination

Gotta admit the latter is significantly better than I was expecting. I guess it was a real case of controversy hype/drama pulling attention away from the music, for me anyway. 

Annihilator - Never, Neverland

Carach Angren - Where the Corpses Sink Forever

Would make a great horror anthology if it was ever adapted for film

I put Fear Inoculum on for the first time in a few months last night and enjoyed every last second of it. Decent contender for musical and conceptual soundtrack to the whole COVID situation, given the timing of its release and general theme.

Destruction  - Eternal Devastation

Celtic Frost - To Mega Therion
                        Into the Pandemonium
                        Cold Lake

#5594 July 13, 2021, 11:09:44 PM Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 11:13:13 PM by leatherface
Baphomet: The Dead Shall Inherit.  (A must have in any death metal collection IMO.)

Massacra: Signs Of The Decline. (Brutal and relentless death-thrash)