Candlemass: Nightfall

That guitar tone is so sweet.

#4456 March 05, 2021, 03:50:56 AM Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 04:36:21 AM by Carnage
Forbidden: Forbidden Evil & Twisted Into Form

Underrated albums IMO. Very much an early Overkill buzz on FE in particular, but TIF was nicely layered for me. I think it suffered by missing the thrash peak by a few years but is a classic nonetheless. It even has the catchy tunes in Step By Step and the title track. Bit of a Nevermore buzz to them too.

Disclaimer: I never listened to anything after TIF, they could be complete shite after that for all I know.

Napalm Death - Throes of Joy in the Jaws of Defeatism
Nasum - Inhale/Exhale + Human 2.0
Misery Index - Retaliate
Phobia - 22 Random Acts of Violence

Quote from: nukeabuse on March 05, 2021, 12:08:33 AM

Immolation - here I'm after
Have it on now,an album i always had a soft spot for.

What is he after?

Nevermind your soft spot. Rock hard!!!

Afsky - Ofte jeg drømmer mig død

Gangrena - Infected Ideologies

A ripping good slab of early nineties death metal

Emperor - Anthems to the Welkin at Dusk

Ungraven / Slomatics split.  Released today, Ungraven songs are decent on first listen, the Slomatics tunes are top class, the last one "Monitors" being particularly unreal.

Thorns - s/t.  20 years old today.  I will never get over how tight the guitar on this album is.  It's ridiculous, easily one of my favourite black metal albums ever.

Black Death Cult- Devil's Paradise.

Just listening to the new Grave Miasma track. These lads can do no wrong.

He said he's listening to the new Grave Miasma track and that those guys can do no wrong.

#4469 March 05, 2021, 05:33:55 PM Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 05:42:07 PM by OpenSores
Quote from: hellfire on March 05, 2021, 05:16:51 PM
Just listening to the new Grave Miasma track. These lads can do no wrong.

Gave it a quick listen, yeah excited for the album!

https://youtu.be/mzjidD9NptM