Pagan Altar - Lords Of Hypocrisy

Thin Lizzy - Thunder And Lightning

This morning had highs and lows.
Death - Scream Bloody Gore
Body count- Bloorlust
Bolt thrower- The IVth Crusade.
All excellent. The low...??? As I took off my face covering getting back into the car my fancy Bluetooth headphone flew off and a car squashed it to death. This Covid had no boundaries.

#3813 December 22, 2020, 03:01:29 PM Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 07:16:40 PM by Snare
 :-X What a dose!

Been listening to The IV Crusade a fair bit this week actually for the first time in years.

Nearly further coincidence, I was debating putting on some Bodycount vinyl as well while I was at it, but opted for resurrecting Dismember "Massive Killing Capacity" for a few spins as it was sticking out. How Casket Garden was the more popular song off it is beyond me, some belters either side of it.

Decrepit Birth - Diminishing Between Worlds

This album is fucking insane.

Bolt Thrower - For Victory
Bolt Thrower - Cenotaph EP
Memoriam - Requiem For Mankind

Three excellent choices there. Still gutted that I never caught BT live.

Been playing the arse out of The Secret's Lux Tenebris EP lately. Like Anaal Nathrakh but with fewer headbutts.

#3817 December 22, 2020, 07:54:43 PM Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 11:21:34 AM by Circlepit
That ep from The Secret is excellent. A huge step up from the previous 2 which I loved.

Doom : Vs - Aeternum Vale

The melancholy is strong. Perfect grey rainy morning music.

Got notifications from various promoters for these lads touring next year, never heard of them so had to look up.

Was already on an experimental kick all day, so I'm fucking hooked. Metal-adjacent, definitely not TRVE, but there's plenty at that already and this kicks hole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftiJyZJyyUQ

Quote from: Yung Led Zeppelin on December 23, 2020, 06:25:16 PM
Got notifications from various promoters for these lads touring next year, never heard of them so had to look up.

Was already on an experimental kick all day, so I'm fucking hooked. Metal-adjacent, definitely not TRVE, but there's plenty at that already and this kicks hole.

Ah yeah, I love these guys. I can't remember how I stumbled on them but they're great.
Good man, they're lined up for later on. That's a great gig.

Newest album is a deadly headfuck. Thought it was too hectic at first for me to be bothered with these days but gone back to it a number of times and really enjoy it.

Yeah, I was completely unsure what to make of them at first but it's really grown on me, mad shit in the best way. Would love to see them gig here. Although I'd love to see any fucking gig at this point

Quote from: Kurt Cocaine on December 23, 2020, 06:38:21 PM
Quote from: Yung Led Zeppelin on December 23, 2020, 06:25:16 PM

Ah yeah, I love these guys. I can't remember how I stumbled on them but they're great.
Good man, they're lined up for later on. That's a great gig.

You were well-sorted for the evening so!

Fairly sure The Grand Social was on their tour schedule, for later in the year next year, Belfast date on there as well.

I've seen a few people claiming/attempting to do something in this direction but none managed anything compelling. These lads, on the other hand, fucking nail it.

Dimmu Borgir - For all Tid