I love Wolverine Blues and Clandestine but I never could get into that one. Haven't had Wolverine Blues on in an age must rectify that.

Shat the togs a day early on the Pete Steele 10 year anniversary, just after throwing on Bloody Kisses there

Converge - You Fail Me
Radiohead - Kid A

#1382 April 13, 2020, 09:56:16 PM Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 03:16:07 AM by Thorn
Solefald - Neonism

Their second album and the one where they really ripped up the rule book and flew  the BM coop (before they were burned out of it.) Had it on three times today. For all it's kitchen sink approach it's still compelling stuff. Unless you're blacker than black of course.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Sadus - Swallowed in Black. Pure class end to end.

Lots of D666 (it's my sunny day music)
Skaphe + Wormlust collaboration, its deadly. Listening is almost a disorienting feeling, there's a lot going on with little in the way of repetition.
Also, Andavald s/t, its good, with a sinister creeping atmosphere but it was just my first listen.
In fact I've been listening to a lot of the Mystiskaos roster of late. Just got round to Serpent Column last week and they're interesting, quite different to the other bands on the label. Next up, Arnaut Pavle s/t lp.

Quote from: hellfire on April 13, 2020, 11:39:05 PM
Sadus - Swallowed in Black. Pure class end to end.

Amen to that. Been meaning to stick that on for ages, thanks for the reminder. Next up...

#1386 April 15, 2020, 10:49:40 PM Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 11:25:00 PM by Snare
Yeah Sadus was a great call, it was far too long simce I last listened to it but every second of it is just so memorable.

I just had to stick on Agressor's Neverendimg Destiny after it for some reason  :abbath:

The Spirit- Sounds of the Vortex,really an amazing album!

Must give their new one a whirl.

Ved Buens Ende- Written in Waters (slightly obsessed with this album).

Next up
Fleurety- Min Tid Skall Komme.

Mgla- With Hearts Towards None. That was my first time listening to them properly. It's really good. Not at all what I was expecting.
Testament- The Legacy. A classic.
Pestifier- Expanding Oblivion. Can't get into this one at all. Great musicians but it sounds like everyone wants to be to the fore all the time.

One of the few positives of lockdown!

Lunar Aurora - Andacht
Bethlehem - Dark Metal
Leviathan - The Tenth Sub Level of Suicide
Novembre - Novembrine Waltz
Katatonia - Dance of December Souls

#1391 April 16, 2020, 08:54:12 PM Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 08:59:40 PM by Herbert West
Listening to a lot of Epic Heavy Metal recently. Never given the genre a chance before but it makes a good soundtrack to drunken gardening.

Manilla Road - Crystal Logic/ Open The Gates/The Deluge 
Cirith Ungol - King of the Dead
Vultures Vengeance - The Knightlore
Chevalier - Destiny Calls 

Murder Squad -Unsane,insane,and Mentally deranged.

Havent put this on in years.

Oranssi Pazuzu - Mestarin Kynsi

Oh yeah! Best get a listen to a stream of that in today! I'm not ordering any more vinyl during lockdown - had a fucking nightmare with DHL with a Van delivery, not worth it.