Quote from: astfgyl on September 27, 2026, 09:25:05 AMI've never been able to find the video at all, as many times as I've heard of it
I'll have a look again. If you want, I'll DM it to you.... but it's grim.

Quote from: Barnacle Billy on September 27, 2026, 09:37:01 AM
Quote from: astfgyl on September 27, 2026, 09:25:05 AMI've never been able to find the video at all, as many times as I've heard of it
I'll have a look again. If you want, I'll DM it to you.... but it's grim.

Ah I'll watch a few seconds of it anyway, do send it

Quote from: astfgyl on September 27, 2026, 09:38:10 AM
Quote from: Barnacle Billy on September 27, 2026, 09:37:01 AM
Quote from: astfgyl on September 27, 2026, 09:25:05 AMI've never been able to find the video at all, as many times as I've heard of it
I'll have a look again. If you want, I'll DM it to you.... but it's grim.

Ah I'll watch a few seconds of it anyway, do send it
I'll send you a taster first...


#499 September 27, 2026, 01:10:26 PM Last Edit: September 27, 2026, 01:12:49 PM by Barnacle Billy

I came across a new one to me today, the Port Arthur massacre. Can't remember even hearing of the original incident although I'm sure it would have been fairly well covered at the time, given the scale of the thing.

The attack led to fundamental changes in Australia's gun laws.

There ya go.... unarm the population, and then bend them over a barrel...
Watch out America 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸