In the post today...

Master's Hammer- "The Mass/ The Jilemnicky Okultista, the demo days" CD

Moon Oracle- "Muse of the Nightside"CD

And today...

Moonfall- "Wings of Darkness of Adversary" demo.

In the post recently

Evol - The Saga Of The Horned King LP
Evol - Dreamquest 2LP
Evol - Ancient Abbey EP
Evol - Portraits 2LP

Still not sure what to make of Evol in general. Picked them up on the back of the amazing cover Abysmal Grief did of Witchlord on their last album. It's wildly all over the place, going from Italian/Greek sounding black metal, to frequent and lengthy passages of atmospheric dungeon/horror synth type stuff that can sometimes venture off into 90's Roland Soundblaster computer game music that can very into some very silly sounding territory.

Odhinn - The North Brigade CD
Odhinn - From A Splendourus Battle CD

Messy, chaotic late 90s Swedish Black/Viking metal. A weird mixture of relentless blasting and wonky keyboards. 

Four months after buying it first, Isa arrived in the post today.

Fuppin hell, where from?
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

I ordered it on Ebay from the States, it got as far as Dublin before getting sent back (grand, got a refund). Bought again on Discogs from a seller in Taiwan, who informed me that Taiwanese post wouldn't sent to Ireland, but the U.K. was fine for some reason. Got it sent to a mate in London who eventually sent it on to me.

Must be out of print, took a while to track affordable copies down.

In the post recently...

Abysmal Grief - Funeral Cult of Personality LP
Cerebral Rot - Excretion of Mortality LP
Crass – Penis Envy LP
Disentomb – The Decaying Light 2LP
Dropdead - 2020 LP
Dropdead - Demos 1991 LP
Faceless Burial ‎– Grotesque Miscreation LP
Faceless Burial - Multiversal Abattoir EP
Frozen Soul - Encased In Ice EP

Captain Beyond - s/t LP
Crimson Glory - Transcendence LP

Both from Sentinel. He's a pretty nice collection of stuff in there at the minute.

Was gonna pick up that Captain Beyond actually. Unreal album.

Yeah, I've been meaning to pick it up for a few years now. Name drop time: was Mike Scheidt told me I had to check it out.

Ya, I'm the same minus the yobbo. Have records coming from him already so have been trying not to spend more....for months. Also means I missed out on Traveller.

Fond of that Captain Beyond too, good to see it get a bit of love here.

Fired an order in with Zombi Danz for a copy of the new split between Regere Sinister and Moonfall. I also nabbed a copy of the vinyl reissue of Biophobia's 'The Holy Office' that they put out last year. Fingers crossed they won't be too long in getting here.

Bacterium- sunt lacrymae rerum (lp)
Noothgrush- s/t (lp)

Quote from: Makeshiftatomsmasher on December 04, 2021, 06:02:43 AM
Bacterium- sunt lacrymae rerum (lp)
Noothgrush- s/t (lp)

Good man, Steo  8)