Quote from: jobrok1 on April 08, 2022, 02:38:59 PM
Fuck ye, Lads.
These mis-presses will be worth a fortune some.

A FURTUNE, I TELL YA!   :abbath: :abbath: :abbath:

:laugh: :laugh:

Quote from: Carnage on April 08, 2022, 02:52:41 PM
Mention of Dark Romanticism reminds me... Did anyone pick up the Karmageddon CD reissue a few years back, the one with the live DVD? Was it just my copy or was the audio out of sync with the video on the DVD? I brought it back and got a refund, just wondering whether there's a proper version out there.

I don't remember even checking out the DVD bonus. I must give it a lash and see, but you hardly got a one-off surely? I'll check it out anyway...

Don't remember mine being out of synch

Quote from: Snare on April 08, 2022, 04:13:03 PM
Quote from: Carnage on April 08, 2022, 02:52:41 PM
Mention of Dark Romanticism reminds me... Did anyone pick up the Karmageddon CD reissue a few years back, the one with the live DVD? Was it just my copy or was the audio out of sync with the video on the DVD? I brought it back and got a refund, just wondering whether there's a proper version out there.

I don't remember even checking out the DVD bonus. I must give it a lash and see, but you hardly got a one-off surely? I'll check it out anyway...

Might have been a dodgy copy but it pissed me off no end at the time. I know Candlelight put it out in the U.S., I wonder if that version had any issues.

Reverend Bizarre - In The Rectory... 2LP

#770 April 12, 2022, 06:49:18 PM Last Edit: April 12, 2022, 07:07:11 PM by CorkonianHunger
Couple of recent LPs

Marty Robbins - Gunfighter Ballads..
Deathspell Omega - The Synarchy of Molten Bones
Triumvir Foul - Urine of Abomination
Evelyn Champagne King - Get Loose
Grand Belials Key - Goat of a Thousand Young

Negative Plane - The Pact
Negative Plane - Stained Glass Revelations

Forbidden Temple- Pact With Evil demo.

Zemial - Sleeping Under Tartarus 12" + shirt

Think I have more Zemial shirts than any other band now.

I couldn't justify the price so I hold out for the new albums.

Metallica- ...And Justice for All CD.

When I was a young lad I sold off my Metallica and Iron Maiden tapes when they became a bit passé in my view. I've picked up the Maiden stuff again over the past twenty years but I've been slow in replacing Metallica  but it's high time I grabbed all the early stuff again.

Witchcraft- Black Metal.

I have lost touch with Witchcraft over the years so it's time to check back in and see what they are up to.

Jaysus they've a bloody cheek calling an album that
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

And it's a one man acoustic snooze fest from Magnus Pelander  :laugh: Fuck sake.

Ugh, gets worse
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Dirty Americans – Strange Generation, on CD in a charity shop today for less than a €.
Never heard of them but its grand hard rock, decent vocals and guitar.  Not too generic to these ears anyway.