I'm amazed Jimmy Carter is still going

He sacked the cunt! Ages ago!

Quote from: Kunt 4 Life on August 20, 2020, 06:53:09 PM
I'm amazed Jimmy Carter is still going

He looks haunted at this stage.

Quote from: Caomhaoin on August 20, 2020, 07:14:53 PM
He sacked the cunt! Ages ago!

Sure did. Not the point I was making though.

You don't read the guardian. Telling us that boosts your profile immensely. Laaave it at that.

the donald utilized a lot of rhetoric to get numbers and implemented very few of his election promises. when it comes to potentially auditing big tech i would expect it to be more empty promises that he doesn't follow through on. when it comes to US presidents regardless of their shade orange, black or green remember, its always israel first.  :abbath:

Quote from: Caomhaoin on August 20, 2020, 07:30:48 PM
You don't read the guardian. Telling us that boosts your profile immensely. Laaave it at that.

Wasn't that either. He puts people obviously not fit for the role into his own cabinet positions as they are yes men. Of course you're gonna fill you cabinet with your own people, but at least they should be capable. It's not that hard to find capable republicans for fecks sake.

steve bannon ran the campaign that effectively won trump the election. what qualification would you consider him to require to be sufficiently capable and if you consider him not to have been please details exactly why? due to the new allegations that have emerged? these kinds of things are relatively hard to predict without a crystal ball. would you consider yourself more knowledgeable that trump and his advisers to have seen that one coming? im sure he has a job for you in the coming election if that's the case.

Quote from: enoch on August 20, 2020, 08:00:34 PM
steve bannon ran the campaign that effectively won trump the election. what qualification would you consider him to require to be sufficiently capable and if you consider him not to have been please details exactly why? due to the new allegations that have emerged? these kinds of things are relatively hard to predict without a crystal ball. would you consider yourself more knowledgeable that trump and his advisers to have seen that one coming? im sure he has a job for you in the coming election if that's the case.

Did indeed run a very good campaign for Trump. Of course I'm not more knowledage about who he hires. But if someone is charged with fraud you'd expect they might have done it previously and something might be picked up in a pre clearance or background. Or maybe not. What do you think of his pick as education Secretary?

Come back Cardi B all is forgiven

I think Oilkiller is Ducky's drunk account.

Quote from: Caomhaoin on August 20, 2020, 08:45:16 PM

Who's Oilkiller? Maybe I'm not the drunk one 🤣

The peepers have being going the way of the lugs recently. To shite.

Quote from: Caomhaoin on August 20, 2020, 08:45:16 PM

I stopped drinking at about half three today, sober as fuck already, thanks  :abbath: