You lads need to forget Trump and get some WAP on yer faces. Some big bird that'll half smother yis

I had WAP on me phone about 17 years ago, pure shite so it was.

Well, there we are now; two killed by vigilante gunfire in Kenosha.

What's so civil about war anyway??

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on August 26, 2020, 01:54:10 PM

Just saw the video. Fucking hell. Crazy shit.

You would think in the current climate they would think before pulling their guns out. Another clear cut case of murder.

My brother was telling me the cops blocked off all the exits on the highways in the area last night - added another 40 miles to his trip. Seems there have been people from the surrounding cities heading up there to get free stuff.

Seems he was on his own property defending it when attacked by a mob. Close ups of one of the lads who got shot shows him also carrying a gun. It's all fucked up but, again, the media seems to be reporting what it wants to report here. Again, I'm no expert, but outside of mainstream media that is what is being said.

Quote from: Pedrito on August 27, 2020, 09:13:41 AM

Seems he was on his own property defending it when attacked by a mob.

Is this the 17 year old? Who is reporting this?

From what I've understood, his "own property" is 20 miles away from Kenosha, in another state.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on August 27, 2020, 10:25:26 AM
From what I've understood, his "own property" is 20 miles away from Kenosha, in another state.

Home place in Antioch, as you said 20 miles away. Defending some car dealership apparently. Cops even talked to him and others that evening before the shooting. Why didn't the cops ask about the gun, age etc.

I should have said 'private property'. Load of stuff on twitter about it. Images show one of the men he shot carrying a pistol. I'm not defending it at all but the narrative again seems to be pushing some sort of white supremacy line a bit like our Maga hat kid, remeber him? Just settled with CNN recently for an unholy amount of money for having his life destroyed.

https://www.complex.com/life/2020/01/cnn-settles-lawsuit-with-maga-hat-teen-nick-sandmann

The cops should just arrange for some black or other minority officers to shoot a few white people to appease the crowd

On a serious note, it does indeed look like the local PD were almost encouraging the militia in thanking them for being there. Not the smartest idea regardless of how the incident played out.

Quote from: Ollkiller on August 27, 2020, 10:36:25 AM
Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on August 27, 2020, 10:25:26 AM

Home place in Antioch, as you said 20 miles away. Defending some car dealership apparently. Cops even talked to him and others that evening before the shooting. Why didn't the cops ask about the gun, age etc.

Yeah I wonder why they didn't  :D

#1048 August 27, 2020, 12:45:13 PM Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 01:10:49 PM by Black Shepherd Carnage
Quote from: Pedrito on August 27, 2020, 10:40:53 AM
I should have said 'private property'. Load of stuff on twitter about it. Images show one of the men he shot carrying a pistol. I'm not defending it at all but the narrative again seems to be pushing some sort of white supremacy line a bit like our Maga hat kid, remeber him? Just settled with CNN recently for an unholy amount of money for having his life destroyed.

https://www.complex.com/life/2020/01/cnn-settles-lawsuit-with-maga-hat-teen-nick-sandmann

I do remember him; I took loads of flak for defending him. He hadn't shot two people dead, seemingly with a quasi police endorsement, though.

Quote from: Pedrito on August 27, 2020, 10:40:53 AM
I should have said 'private property'. Load of stuff on twitter about it. .

What is the relevance of him being on someone else's private property?