Prince Andrew guilty.
Trump innocent until proven guilty.

:)

I would have given the fresh prince the same courtesy until I saw the interview.

Ah yer messin' now ;)

Quote from: blessed1 on August 12, 2020, 03:42:59 PM
People still care about that pussy grabbing statement?
You can be guaranteed most of the people giving out about it have said a lot worse amongst friends.
I know I have.
I'd agree in thinking that he's not that bad.
Full of shit ya. But not what the media makes him out to be.
Biden would be more of a fuck up imo.

It's a catchall for the fact he's got a laundry list of women accusing him of sexual misconduct stretching back decades and he's a know womaniser.

But sure that's a grand look for the president of the good ol' US of A. And implying if your daughter wasn't your daughter you'd smash her is pure lad banter, right?

Sure look, you're entitled to your opinion. But I beseech you to at least try to be balanced.

Or do you want to be out shooting kulaks and sending dissenters to camps like the other lad?

With the amount of venom out there for Trump, surely if there was anything in the above Jane Doe case, he'd be getting slaughtered left, right and centre for it?

Quote from: Pedrito on August 12, 2020, 06:16:49 PM
With the amount of venom out there for Trump, surely if there was anything in the above Jane Doe case, he'd be getting slaughtered left, right and centre for it?

This is it, if Don Le-Mon isn't shiteing on about it...

#951 August 12, 2020, 06:40:36 PM Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 06:42:08 PM by Pedrito
Honestly, are people actually just reading the BBC and RTE for all their news on this stuff? There is a world of resources on youtube alone. Something very interesting that is starting to come out in the past few weeks is this, almost 'incentivising' of the riots in big cities in the States. Violence, looting, murder is allowed and what happens..people start to go elsewhere. The middle class, as per usual is the one that takes the hit..people put out of business, financial ruin etc. You then get a whole load of cheap property to buy up, law and order restored, make a killing selling it and developing it.

There's also the 'homeless industrial complex' thing that's starting to spring up in California. They're going to start making money out of homelessness, and not in the way you would have wished they did it. Non stop shenanigans going on.

No I believe
Quote from: Pedrito on August 12, 2020, 06:40:36 PM
Honestly, are people actually just reading the BBC and RTE for all their news on this stuff?

No the last link with the documents wasn't RTE or BBC :)

Quote from: pete on August 12, 2020, 06:43:49 PM
No I believe
Quote from: Pedrito on August 12, 2020, 06:40:36 PM
Honestly, are people actually just reading the BBC and RTE for all their news on this stuff?

No the last link with the documents wasn't RTE or BBC :)

Hi this lad is what the Spanish call a 'ball toucher'😂

In keeping with the original spirit of this thread before it went all Don Bad Pedo, Don Good Guy -   I wonder what'll happen if Trump decides to roll with Twitter's latest shitty gimmick, and prevent people replying to his tweets?  After all, the courts refused to allow him to block anyone a while ago. Though they have no issue in deleting his tweets - in fact Twitter's head of communications who disabled Trump's account last week is Kamala Harris's former Press Secretary.

And Twitter decided to ban all links to Bitchute video. I wonder how long before the Feds decide to treat Twitter as a publisher and not a platform provider.

This a step closer to communism.

Most twitter-censored creators are using parler now. Trump has a proxy account there already.

Caomhaoin, if you lived in the U.S. would you have voted for Trump?
Deep Down Six Feet, Is Where I Like To Eat