This is the "Grab 'Em By The Pussy" Guy/Bleach Kills Coronavirus" and while it might be an opinion piece, it's not a surprise if people are finally getting sick of his shit.
Deep Down Six Feet, Is Where I Like To Eat

Yeah, they print Owen Jones' 'work'. 'Nuff said.

Quote from: livingabortion on August 12, 2020, 11:33:37 AM
This is the "Grab 'Em By The Pussy" Guy/Bleach Kills Coronavirus" and while it might be an opinion piece, it's not a surprise if people are finally getting sick of his shit.

Those higher wages and putting all those women in his cabinet, bolstering the economy must be scant consolation for saying something daft in a locker room 14 years ago.

Quote from: Caomhaoin on August 12, 2020, 11:34:10 AM
Yeah, they print Owen Jones' 'work'. 'Nuff said.

True that's not good, he is a major bag of shite.
Biden is way ahead in the polls https://ig.ft.com/us-election-2020/ (or is that "bollocks" too?)

Quote from: Caomhaoin on August 12, 2020, 11:37:10 AM

Those higher wages and putting all those women in his cabinet, bolstering the economy must be scant consolation for saying something daft in a locker room 14 years ago.

That's part of the rough and tumble of it, the opposition goes back to dig up stuff that can be used against them.

Someone else was even further 'ahead' in the polls 4 years ago, and guess what, she lost. So it could be argued that it is, indeed, 'bollocks'.

#922 August 12, 2020, 11:46:53 AM Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 11:52:27 AM by Caomhaoin
Quote from: livingabortion on August 12, 2020, 11:42:35 AM

That's part of the rough and tumble of it, the opposition goes back to dig up stuff that can be used against them.

To an extent, but Trump could invent a cure for cancer by himself in a lab and prove it, and Chris and his buddies at Vox and BLM would refuse to accept it or say 'fair play', because it's Donald Trump.

'So he cured cancer, he supports the police against the peaceful riote...protesters in Portland! Racist!'

Quote from: Caomhaoin on August 12, 2020, 11:43:53 AM
Someone else was even further 'ahead' in the polls 4 years ago, and guess what, she lost. So it could be argued that it is, indeed, 'bollocks'.

Well we all know that there was something very iffy about that, and it's a whole other ball of shit I don't have time to get into.
I know Clinton wasn't squeaky clean either, (ie. the emails), but just because the opposition was bad doesn't make you good. He just kept shouting "Crooked Hilary" and he pretty much Pied Piper'd the mindless masses.

Hopefully the poll will be right this time and he'll be out. Having said that there's talk about he "refusing to leave" if he's not elected. What a Man Baby.

Biden could cure cancer by himself and the republicans would still claim he has dementia. Politics :)

TRUMP CURE CANCER!? Ah lad, even as a fantastical idea that's ridiculous idea. He can't even make his wife happy  :laugh:

Quote from: livingabortion on August 12, 2020, 12:04:14 PM
TRUMP CURE CANCER!? Ah lad, even as a fantastical idea that's ridiculous idea. He can't even make his wife happy  :laugh:

Bleach will kill cancer cells, it's true.

It does a nice job on the Jacks too  :P

I'll let the Trumper take it first.

Quote from: Caomhaoin on August 12, 2020, 11:46:53 AM
Quote from: livingabortion on August 12, 2020, 11:42:35 AM

To an extent, but Trump could invent a cure for cancer by himself in a lab and prove it, and Chris and his buddies at Vox and BLM would refuse to accept it or say 'fair play', because it's Donald Trump.

'So he cured cancer, he supports the police against the peaceful riote...protesters in Portland! Racist!'

I assume I'm lumped in the group there too... If he did invent a cure for cancer I'd applaud that but still berate him for the fact that he's been a piece of shit all his life. One right does not negate his phone book's-worth of wrongs.

Meanwhile he's instead claiming that the Spanish Flu probably ended WW2 so I don't think there's much chance of him inventing a cure for cancer... the only thing this lad has invented is his own reality.