Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on July 31, 2020, 07:04:54 PM
I didn't say there was or wasn't anything wrong with it  ;)

The words 'ah fair enough' must stick in your craw something rotten ladín 🤣

I'm on to you Kev, I'll be waiting for the day someone tells a blonde joke and you come out with, "I've met Lauren Southern and Tomi Lahren, and you are generalizing massively there!"  :laugh:

I'm still not sure whether I shouldn't have gone with the original quote's "I've been in..."  :P

I'm sunburnt as fuck from the swimming pool, 40 degrees out. Car is parked as if an asshole had parked. Slightly delirious.

Quote from: Kurt Cocaine on July 31, 2020, 07:27:15 PM
Beer's kicking in lads?

This soundtrack to dementia from the Recommended non metal album is what's kicking in! Definitely feeling pretty out of it here.

Quote from: Caomhaoin on July 31, 2020, 06:21:52 PM
Why is what bothering me so much? Some of you seem to be imagining me like Leather Mike with steaming coming out of his ears after Chris called him a cartoon character.

A real shame all the Leather Mike sagas are lost

Ah I was being a bit of Cunt there, ragging on a stereotype  :laugh:

You lads a great craic, it's interesting reading your posts. I actually forgot about this site for a while., then again I can forget a lot.

Cheers   ::)
Deep Down Six Feet, Is Where I Like To Eat

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on July 31, 2020, 07:23:42 PM
I'm on to you Kev, I'll be waiting for the day someone tells a blonde joke and you come out with, "I've met Lauren Southern and Tomi Lahren, and you are generalizing massively there!"  :laugh:

I'd have to be dug out of them

Think auld Lauren retired. Some ride.

That sort of shit will no doubt appeal to a large contingent of Americans. Amazing how nutty politics is becoming over there, I mean even more than usual. It's a freak show.

I'm glad I don't live in the U.S. "Land Of The Free" with the highest level of incarceration in the world.

645,300 – More than China.

1,319,637 – More than Russia

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/spl/hi/uk/06/prisons/html/nn2page1.stm

That's cos China just shoots them.

Better dead than in Yank prison.