Quote from: astfgyl on October 10, 2024, 10:56:06 PMA lot of folks are very disappointed to see that the hurricane in florida turned out to be a damp squib

I was just asking who you were talking about here, randomers or people of consequence, i.e. people who should know better than to be "very disappointed" at less actual death and destruction than the scenario they warned Florida to prepare against (warnings which, since they were heeded, undoubtedly saved dozens of lives, regardless of the weakening of the hurricane before it hit land).

Okay so just pick someone who stakes their reputation on the climate being both terrorising and man made. All of those are disappointed. Chicken Licken never died

The only person I recently saw suggesting that "the climate" is both terrorising and man made was Marjorie Taylor-Greene  :)

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on October 11, 2024, 06:38:31 PMThe only person I recently saw suggesting that "the climate" is both terrorising and man made was Marjorie Taylor-Greene  :)

Sure the Democrats make the weather. Fuck me the state of her.

Quote from: Ollkiller on October 11, 2024, 06:42:49 PM
Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on October 11, 2024, 06:38:31 PMThe only person I recently saw suggesting that "the climate" is both terrorising and man made was Marjorie Taylor-Greene  :)

Sure the Democrats make the weather. Fuck me the state of her.

Both sides are saying it's man made

Not quite. One side is saying it is an inadvertent consquence of our fossil-fuel burning lifestyle, the other is saying the hurricance is created by design, possibly by Musk's 12" moon robots. There is quite a substanatial difference.

Quote from: Bürggermeister on October 11, 2024, 07:06:51 PMNot quite. One side is saying it is an inadvertent consquence of our fossil-fuel burning lifestyle, the other is saying the hurricance is created by design, possibly by Musk's 12" moon robots. There is quite a substanatial difference.

That's it in a nutshell.

It's gas, watching the to and fro on this thread. I don't participate in social media, nor do I live in Russia, so a lot of the shit which some of ye post on here is completely out of the blue to me. What I'll say is this, the disenfranchisement of "mainstream media" is the first thing despots attack. Take from that what you will, but every fucking cunt in history tries to discredit media which has to fact source, regardless of how they colour things. Some of the shit posted on here is so fucking blatantly stupid it fucking boggles the mind.

Continue as ye wish, you crazy bastards  :laugh:

I have no idea what way to take this, but it's hilarious, whether parody or real  :laugh:
https://x.com/Acyn/status/1844796082796232824

Just for the record - weather modification is a very real thing, its being going on since the 1950's and was heavily used by the yanks in Vietnam (operation Popeye), there are international treaties with regard to weather warfare, most notable the 1977 UN weather modification treaty.

I'm not saying the Florida hurricane was modified, but if I did say it was, it wouldn't be as outlandish as some would have you believe.

Weather modification is proven fact, whereas there isn't a shred of proof for human cause climate change.
Is the climate changing? naturally it is, climate is always changing, has always changed and will always change.

Quote from: Black Shepherd Carnage on October 12, 2024, 01:18:44 AMI have no idea what way to take this, but it's hilarious, whether parody or real  :laugh:
https://x.com/Acyn/status/1844796082796232824

Would you not pull up some of the bullshit coming from the other crowd for a change, just for a touch a balance?

Most lads wouldn't bother opening that link because it's surely either Musk or Trump posting something dumb or crass. I doubt anyone here is voting next month so the reeducation crusade you're on ist ein bisschen sinnlos.

Don is starting to show his age a bit recently, his pisstake or Harris floundering about without the Teleprompter reminded me of my Grandad waking up disorientated from a nap.

If you do click on the link you'll understand why it's a particularly funny one to ask for balance under  :laugh:

#3672 October 12, 2024, 10:10:53 AM Last Edit: October 12, 2024, 10:13:18 AM by Caomhaoin
Seems like it's either a Waterford Whispers type yoke or it's apocryphal for the way the arse has fallen clean out of the gaff over there.

Saw a Mattie McGrath diatribe in that indefatigable South Tipp accent, cúpla focal thrown in, cursing and damning the government for their bullshit, they're calling him a far right ideologue and 'Trumpian' now, you couldn't make it up. Mattie McGrath. 'Dog whistling'. Ah stop 😂

Quote from: Bürggermeister on October 11, 2024, 07:06:51 PMNot quite. One side is saying it is an inadvertent consquence of our fossil-fuel burning lifestyle, the other is saying the hurricance is created by design, possibly by Musk's 12" moon robots. There is quite a substanatial difference.

The same lads who are saying it's inadvertent think that it can be manipulated back the other direction on purpose. No there really isn't the difference there that you're saying.

QuoteDonald Trump's presidential campaign worked with X to prevent information about his running mate JD Vance from being posted on the social media platform, a move that resulted in the journalist who revealed the information being kicked off the site, according to reports.

The former president's team contacted X, owned by the billionaire Trump backer Elon Musk, about a 271-page document compiled by his campaign to vet Vance that was linked to by Ken Klippenstein, an independent journalist, the New York Times has reported.

X responded by blocking links to the material, claiming that it contained sensitive personal information such as the Ohio US senator's social security number, and banned Klippenstein from the platform.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/oct/12/x-twitter-jd-vance-leaked-file

Napolelon has declared himself Emperor.