May 15, 2020, 09:45:18 PM Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 09:47:28 PM by Blizzard Beast
Behemoth have a new EP  with two new tracks and also a Cure cover  oO
Kvarforth doing vocals on this track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYZdaYobCSU

The Cure cover is truly awful.

Making a horrible band sound more horrible... that's the devils work  :abbath:

They are taking the piss now.

Carpathian Forest and about 20 other bands have already covered it. I'm not even gonna dignify it with a listen. People losing their shit on social media over Behemoth working with Kvarforth is very entertaining though. Love the original of A Forest BTW.

Hoping the new EP tracks will be good,the last album was excellent.

Made the mistake of checking this out this morning. Got til the vocals. Truly fuckin awful.

The Cure are better than you think. Listen to One Hundred Years.

#8 May 16, 2020, 08:56:53 PM Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 08:58:37 PM by Paul keohane
I loved Behemoth about 15/20 years ago,the death metal phase,i genuinely thought their early stuff was shite,i do like some of the later albums.A band id check out live all day long, but studio output really doesnt interest me that much anymore.

A band where their mid period material is best imo.

I really like I loved you at your darkest. Heavy and catchy. Their musicianship is astounding

Quote from: Don Gately on May 16, 2020, 08:47:49 PM
The Cure are better than you think. Listen to One Hundred Years.

The Cure are brilliant, I'd love to have caught them at Malahide Castle last year, fuck Slanetallica.

It was a fuckin beautiful gig. Loved it.

Yes I chose The Cure too, watched the Metallica gig with my son recently and I enjoyed it but yeah setlist was a little weak.