https://youtu.be/RN5De0Mc9WQ

Loving everything about this. Artwork is metaltastic

That's good stuff alright, is it another Michael Whelan cover?

Hmm... Bit old in the tooth for those lyrics, me and them.  Contribution by  Gossow? Petrozza?
Still, new Ungol, being it on.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Yeah,  an odd one.  Big production,  powerful vocals and a decent song but it never really takes off.  It's like they establish something good but never kick it into overdrive.  Similar issue with modern Maiden stuff.  They just hammer out the same idea from beginning to end without actually taking the song anywhere new.  If it had some twist toward the end where they built to something epic or fast or... something!... it could be great rather than merely good (or grand).

Baker sounds great but the track is fairly unmemorable. Definitely not the worst though. If they came to Ireland I'd be all over it.

Sounds great. Hopefully the album goes all the places ye're wishing a 3 minute track did.

Felt longer than three minutes which was part of the issue, but yeah,  hopefully the full album will unload a few more tricks.

Surprised with the reaction. I think the opening riff is great, the building chorus riff absolutely killer, singing sounds great, cool moorish solo, intense, energetic, old school heavy metal. Just think Motorhead..3 minute songs, no messing around, straight to the point. Plenty of room on an album for an exploration, but this is a tasty opener. I find that these lyric videos also destroy a song. Best just to play it on Spotify or donĀ“t look at the screen, makes it much more enjoyable.

Listening to the album now. Enjoying a lot.

nice..cheers for the heads up!