At first I was quite impressed by her CV and thought she might have something useful to add to the debate but she seems to be getting more and more into the 5G side of things and I lost interest in what she was saying, which I imagine has happened to quite a few who were initially intrigued by what she had to offer. Ah well... there'll be many more like her before we get to the other side of this lark.

I hold what could be seen as an irrational and childish hatred towards the garda but this fella cracked me up especially when she said "we've been here for over an hour":

https://www.reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/ogyeng/i_hate_sharing_videos_of_this_woman_but_the_garda/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Fair play to him, he's amplifying the size of a spectacle she's making of herself. The rest of them are just about holding it in.

Quote from: open face surgery on July 10, 2021, 04:32:23 PM
I hold what could be seen as an irrational and childish hatred towards the garda but this fella cracked me up especially when she said "we've been here for over an hour":

https://www.reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/ogyeng/i_hate_sharing_videos_of_this_woman_but_the_garda/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3
Doing a live fact check 😂

I have what could be described as a very rational and adult hatred of the gards and I find nothing funny whatsoever in the actions that ignorant peeler cunt. Fuck him, and fuck the sniggering pig sty behind him too.

That Garda had far too much tolerance for her nonsense antics. Should have acted as they would for anyone else that essentially assaulted them, or slandering them. But in fairness it showed her up all the better for the complete delusional headcase she is.

Live fact checks indeed 😂 The retort that his mother would be absolutely well proud of him was brilliant. Fair play on calling out the nonsensical propaganda attempts. There's surely ample meme opportunities here for inserting more class retorts here.

Hilarious to know that if she had got in she could have counted her measly votes in less than a minute and been on her way soon enough 🤣 But no, make the big show of yourself instead. Mouthing off about more "followers" than all the parties put together, and yet only 1 in every 428 in the area actually voted for her! A grand total of 169 votes, fair play, you beat Bess the Stray Cat (non-party).

Says a lot that even the Irish Freedom Party were ashamed to be associated with her so requested her to resign, despite previously only polling better than a dead person in Tipperary I believe.

The fecking muppet director of elections going on about the constitution, but conveniently ignoring laws passed under same 🤯 Scarlet for ya.

#2977 July 11, 2021, 08:12:33 AM Last Edit: July 11, 2021, 09:58:05 AM by Nazgûl
Quote from: son of the Morrigan on July 11, 2021, 01:41:34 AM
I have what could be described as a very rational and adult hatred of the gards and I find nothing funny whatsoever in the actions that ignorant peeler cunt. Fuck him, and fuck the sniggering pig sty behind him too.

No. She's just an idiot and deserves every bit of ridicule she gets for acting the spa.

"Do you know if you restrict someone it's actually rape, under the law."

She's the type of woman who'd accuse someone of rape for forgetting to put the kettle on.

Quote from: son of the Morrigan on July 11, 2021, 01:41:34 AM

I thought the video was funny but I still really enjoyed this comment and the general sentiment

Watching the Wimbledon final, you'd never guess there were any restrictions apart from the proles down below with the cameras. Great to see it :)

Quote from: Caomhaoin on July 11, 2021, 03:07:41 PM
Watching the Wimbledon final, you'd never guess there were any restrictions apart from the proles down below with the cameras. Great to see it :)

Fair play on finding the one thing less enjoyable than debating the fallout from a joke.

Nothing wrong with a bit of tennis big lad!

Thought that was a game for those with more....delicate sensibilities.

That's soccer you're thinking of - a game, not a sport.